Chapter 14: Rage Mode

While the Earthquake was going on every Fallestinians were terrified of the Earthquake that they decided to duck and cover with fear. While Cassandra and Serina were terrified Cassandra then saw Bonez, Milo, and the Others were just calm while walking around and guessing what level the Earthquake is.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
(Stands up) Bonez, why are you so calm at a time like this?

And when she ask Bonez of why Bonez and Milo looks at each other, smiles, and then looks at Cassandra as they tell them why.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Happily) Well you see, this type of Earthquake happens back on Earth, so just relax and it'll be over before you know it.

And then the Earthquake stops and Cassandra was shocked.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Happily) See, what did i tell ya? (Calls everyone) Alright guys pack and prepare everything, check for anyone injured now!

And then everyone followed Bonez's orders while Cassandra was shocked and impressed at the same time. Meanwhile at Varduga Town the Earthquake stops as they get back up and help anyone who's injured. But Kaliffa on the otherhand kept searching for her dead father and Grim saw her. Back at the mansion were Bonez and Cassandra are Bonez told her that there's gonna be another one as an Earthquake like that have aftershocks. And so Cassandra tells Serina to suit up as they will be telling Her Father and the other High Royals. Bonez tells Cassandra to take care but she was shocked that Bonez won't be following as She needs Him in the entire situation. Bonez and Milo told them why they can't come but Cassandra tells them that she'll take care of everything. Later on Bonez suits up and brought Milo, Rambo, Ramirez, Nikolai, Yin, and Ricky to follow him as they will be going with Cassandra to The 7 High Royals' Castle. They also saw Fallestinian Soldiers dropped their weapons and duck and cover with fear. When they got inside Bonez and the others were amazed of the castle while Cassandra wakes Her Father and the other High Royals up. Later on at the Castle's Throne Room Cassandra ordered the officers (Knights with cape) to help everyone injured and they obeyed. Cassandra also ordered the maids to clean up the Castle as immediate as possible and they obeyed.

>High King Allan (Human/Angel):
(Proud) My Cassandra, oh how you've grown.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
Huh, i mean i'm 25 afterall.

>High King Gerald (Animan/Angel):
Ah... I see we have some visitors.

>High King Motaro (Orc):
Princess, with all due respect, can you tell us why they're here?

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
Well you see, they are the Soldiers of Earth as they have knowledge of Earthquakes.

>Milo Fajardo (Philippines):
Let me introduce myself, I'am Milo Fajardo of Foreign Affairs, and it's an honor meeting all of you. (Bows).

And then Bonez and the rest saluted to them.

>High Queen Felicia (High Elf):
I see. I believe a proper welcome will have to wait because of the situation at hand. Although i must ask, why did you bring a Necromancer in the castle and who is he?

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
Well you see, He's Colonel Washington D. Cedric. And he's not a Necromancer rather he is a what they call a "Super Soldier".

>High King Atlas (Naga/Angel):
Very well then, if he's not a Necromancer then that's okay?

And the Fleet Admiral Gustus, Commodore Emerald, 5 Men, and some Medieval Soldiers (All race) with an Iron Golem (24 Feet) arrived as they are worried.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
(Walks while worried) Uncle! (And then him and rest stopped walking) Ah thanks The Elder Gods you're alive. (Looks at Bonez and the rest) And who are they?