Chapter 20: Chaotic Invasion Part 1

(Krat'hell's armor looks like the one in the title picture but only this time His Hooded Cloak is Black and Has an amulet on His chest without strings like Shinnok's amulet)

Back in the Chaos World and the other worlds Krat'hell owns (He owns atleast 7 worlds/planets) He makes a speech for everyone in The Chaos Empire as they will be planning to do it the dirty way for as they will begin on destroying both Fallestine and Earth. Several hours later 3 chaos portals appeared on Fallestine (1 on Land, 1 on Sea/Underwater, and 1 on the Sky as there are floating islands in Fallestine) and then The Chaos Empire's forces starts marching for war. Meanwhile at the Royal Castle the fixed party was actually going great until a messenger rushed His way to the 7 High Royals to warn everyone that The Chaos Empire unexpectedly arrived and then everyone was shocked to hear it and the people inside started going outside the Castle with Fear. Then The 7 High Royals ordered one of their soldiers to tell everyone to prepare for war. And so every Fallestinians prepared their weapons to go to war (And I mean everyone). Meanwhile the Chaos Empire starts making their attack as they first went to attack villages and towns, some villagers, townsfolks, and natives were able to escape and evacuate but some were killed from the attack. And when the attack was going on The Chaos Empire's Forces saw an army of Fallestinians charging at them (High King Motaro and Siege Captain Garro are leading the Ground Forces) and then both sides are on a war (Both Land, Sea/Underwater, and Air). The Fallestinians and The Chaos Empire on the ground were battling and The Forces of Nature joined them at both Land, Sea/Underwater, and Air and were winnkng until The Chaos Empire's latest creation/new creature of war known as the Multi Horned Giga Drakes (This guys will rival the Turbo Tank. These creatures don't have wings though) as they killed so many Fallestinians. While The Fallestinians are bested they then started retreating from The Giga Drakes' might. Meanwhile at the Balthazar City the Restaurant where Bonez, Rambo, Grim, Salem, Kaliffa, Shiela, and The Librarian (Master Martha) were talking about what they're planning to do in Balthazar City and Salem told Her that they're there because She's aiming for the Rank of Master. Afterwards Master Martha saw Grim looking at one of the arts in the restaurant as She's interested in looking at it as it has the story of the Fallen Heroes of Fallestine known as The 7 Archangels and then Miss Martha turns out that She and Grim met a long time ago as they're besties and Grim gave Master Martha a test which She must answer for as long She lives. And then Master Martha told them the Test as it is a story about The 7 Archangels. Decades before The Chaos Empire was created there were 7 Archangels with different types of elements each (Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Lightning, Nature, and Solar) and each were taught by The Elder Gods (1 on each Archangel) and there were formerly 7 of them as Krat'hell was one of them and was the Mentor of Fire. Their names represents what element they are. Solarus (Solar. Male), Nayturus (Nature. Female), Electrocitus (Lightning. Male), Groundus (Earth. Mael), Airyallus (Air. Male), Aquallus (Water. Male), and their leader known as Ignitus (Fire. Male). They were the protectors of Fallestine until Krat'hell became corrupted and power hungry as He got more power and thought to believe that all creations and living things must be destroyed. And so He tried to persuade The 7 Archangels to join Him and He promises to offer them a World where they can have anything they want but they refused His persuasion and offer as they think that Krat'hell must stand trial as He's going mad with power. And so Krat'hell then decided to fight The 7 of them and when the fight was raging on they were destroyed except Ignitus for as not only He's the leader, but He equals all of them in power and lasted longer when fighting Krat'hell but was also destroyed. But what Krat'hell didn't know that Ignitus and the rest were not only Miss Oracle quickly made Her way to alert The Elder Gods but they were also buying enough time for Her to warn them. And when The Elder Gods arrived they all bested Krat'hell and puts Him in trial. After the trial He was banished and was exiled to Fallestine as He's power became weaker. And when Krat'hell ventured Fallestine He then saw an Amulet known as The Amulet of Power, and when He touched it He got more power as He became so powerful that not only He created The Chaos World and others, but He also created soldiers of His own and some were either recruited, persuaded, and offered them not only power but also a World where they can have everything they ever desire (The Amulet of Power can turn the user into a Supreme Emperor as it is so powerful that you have both political and physical power. The reason why The Fallestinians are rebellimg against Krat'hell was because they would rather pick a Supreme Emperor who's good and not evil). Meanwhile The 7 Archangels were not fully gone for as Miss Oracle told them that they have been reincarnated from Fallestine and 6 Archangels were known to have reincarnated for as when they die then their powers would not only reawaken but they will remember their past lives (And when their power is reawakened they then stopped aging). The 6 known were High King Allan (Solar), Emerald (Nature), High King Gerald (Lightning), Garro (Earth), Gustus (Air), and High King Atlas (Water). While Ignitus, The Archangel of Fire was not known as they not only don't know who He was reincarnated to but they didn't know where to find the person He was reincarnated to as Ignitus' reincarnation hasn't died and reawakened yet (Miss Oracle too doesn't know where He is aswell). After Bonez and the rest heard the story they were then amazed, Master Martha was finally free, and Bonez mentioned that He met Gustus and Emerald for as He once fought and bested them and Grim also mentioned Bonez beating Krat'hell one on one once. Then people in the restaurant overheard that and were filled with amazement and questions at the same time. And when Bonez heard about Krat'hell's story it then reminded Him of Shinnok from Mortal Kombat. Later on after eating lunch they then went outside until Captain Fang on horseback made His way to Balthazar City and when Bonez and The Rest saw Him Fang then told them that Princess Cassandra ordered Him to evacuate everyone for as The Chaos Empire has started an invasion. Abd then the bells rung as it warns the people in the city that The Chaos Empire's army is marching their way to attack the city. And so every Magic User Masters and Grandmasters told all Magic Users who can't fight to evacuate while the ones that can fight will defend the city. Bonez, Fang, and The Rest wants to help them and then The Masters and Grandmasters decided to let them help. And when everyone was prepared As some of the soldiers are living Golems and Statues while some are Magic Users The Chaos Empire then starts to attack as The Battle Begins. While the battle rages on The Chaos Empire's army were so close as they were overwhelmed by both Magic, Gunfire, and also because of Grim as She slices and dices them so much that they were made to retreat and tries to attack the city again another day. And when they retreated everyone celebrated as they won the battle and praises Bonez and the rest as they volunteered to help fight with them. Later on at The Hotel Captain Fang was discussing about The Chaos Empire's invasion as there are more to save. And He also told them that Salem is being welcomed to the Royal Castle for as She is a subject to the Kingdoms of Fallestine.

>Salem (Human):
But I answer to no one for as I'am a Nomad?

>Captain Fang (Animan):
That matters not for as You and Your Friends did something no one could have done.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
So tell me Captain, why did The Chaos Empire decided to attack Fallestine?

>Captain Fang (Animan):
I don't know Colonel? But what we do know is that our forces are already fighting them and trying to push them back. Also, I hope you and your military can join this fight?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
I don't know if they would fight yet? But even so I will fight for as the peace between Fallestine and Earth must happen. Also, I will protect Salem anyday.

>Captain Fang (Animan):
(Shows His hand as He's ready to shake hands and team up) So Colonel, what do you say we join forces like we did back at Cornelitta and beat back The Chaos Empire?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
I thought you'd never ask Captain? (And then Bonez and Fang shakes hands and decided to team up against a common threat, The Chaos Empire).

To Be Continued