Chapter 17: Dragon's Cave

(The Dark Obsidian Dragon is still injured in this story as the title picture is just an example of what's inside the cave looks like but bigger)

After the Dragon was defeated The War Maidens then let Bonez and the rest in the village as they rest after the battle. While inside Bonez regretted about Him telling Kaliffa that He told Her the truth that wasn't Her Father and Grim was disappointed that even Her weapons just hurt the Dragon but not kill it. Then Shiela arrived with the War Maidens that fought with them (Including Shiela's Mentor) and the War Maiden Grandmasters as Shiela introduces their best Warriors to Bonez and telling Him that it's an honor fighting with them. The War Maiden Grandmasters were thankful for saving them and they will be their guide to the Dragon's Cave as they will be the ones carrying their belongings while the War Maiden's best Warriors were thankful as if it wasn't for them then they would all have perished even though they would be happy to sacrifice themselves just to win against the Beast. Then they told Bonez and the rest about the Dragon as they told them why it kills as Lord Krat'hell created The Dragon to be His personal super weapon but disobeyed Him as it goes on a rampage and The Chaos Empire trying to find a way to tame it but it was impossible for them (Even though both The Kingdoms of Fallestine and The Chaos Empire have Dragons in their military but not as powerful as the Dark Obsidian Dragon). Later on while they were discussing about the Dragon Bonez got a call from His Skull Helmet Mask as it was Rambo calling Him and Bonez answered. After answering Rambo told Him to get to the Turbo Tank as He was in there hiding the whole time following them. As they arrived to the Turbo Tank Rambo sees Bonez and was happy to see His best friend and told Him why He followed as Rambo wasn't ordered by anyone to follow them but rather He tells Bonez that they're besties and they leave no one behind. He also told Him that He packed His own Rations and more weapons. And so they introduce The War Maidens to Rambo as He joins the party and The War Maidens welcomes Rambo. The Next Day outside the War Maidens Village after they rode off and are heading to the Dragon's cave they parked the Turbo Tank somewhere were and when everyone got off Bonez and Rambo introduces the War Maidens' Best Warriors (Including Shiela and Her Mentor) The FGM-148 Javelin as the War Maidens heard about the Iron Weapons used that previously severed and damaged the Dragon's Arm, Leg, and Chest as Bonez and Rambo will be the Ones teaching them how to use it. Every War Maiden gets their own FGM-148 Javelin as Bonez and Rambo teaches them how to use it and telling them what to do before firing it. Later on they made their way to the Dragon's cave on foot while Rambo carries Kaliffa (He's strong) and Salem kept using slumber spell on Kaliffa as they all make their way to the Dragon's cave. As they finally made it outside the Dragon's cave one of the War Maidens told them that when She was scouting She then ran away as She heard the Dragon's roar and then they decided to sit down and eat for a while before going in. Afterwards Grim was able to scout the cave after everyone finished eating as they will be going inside the cave to lay a trap while Rambo gives Grim a radio told Her to stay outside and watch for the Dragon coming in as She will keep it busy if it comes to get Her while warning them about the Dragon. Later inside Bonez and the rest saw nothing but the burnt corpses of The Chaos Empires' soldiers with weapons who tried to fight and tame it (No Eggs for as the Dragon is male). Salem told them to consider the corpses as a warning of what they're facing. And so Bones and Rambo tells everyone to start laying by putting the corpses somewhere while the rest helps them with The C4s.

>Shiela (Animan):
That's what's gonna kill the Dragon?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
These are C4 Explosives, these babies are so powerful that it could turn a Dark Obsidian Dragon into ash. Well, atleast we hope that happens?

>Ashani (High Elf) (Shiela's Mentor):
(Talks to Shiela with wisdom while watching Bonez and the rest plant The C4s) He might be a Man, but I think He has experienced more Battles over the years. So much so that maybe you could learn more from Him?