Chapter 22: Chaotic Invasion Part 3

Meanwhile Cassandra and High King Draco were leading Fallestine's Air Forces and won but lose so many soldiers in the battle. Meanwhile Bonez and the rest inside the Turbo Tank were able to evacuate so many people and got them inside The GMDF's Land Base (And I mean so many people that they thanked them for saving them all). Afterwards Bonez and the rest starts driving the Turbo Tank to save more people again and parked the Turbo Tank to use binoculars to look for more people to save. Until Bonez then saw Gustus's Flagship from afar fighting off a Glacion Battleship 2 times longer than Gustus' Flagship. And then He told Rambo that He's in Charge for as Bonez will save Gustus and His crew. Grim and Rambo wants to help Him as they wanna volunteer while Salem and Fang will be in charge. And so Bonez says alright and then the 3 of them were finally prepared while Salem uses portal spell to get Bonez, Grim, and Rambo to the Gustus' Flagship.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Alright guys, Let's put our game faces on. (Then everything became Brutal Doom FPS style for Bonez)

And so they jumped on the magic portal and landed into The Ship and killed Glacions trying to kill Leo since He's driving the ship after the previous driver was killed while Garro protects Leo using both His Gun and His Hammer. And when Bonez, Grim, and Rambo arrived they and helped Garro protect Leo they then introduces themselves.

>Siege Captain Garro (Orc/Angel):
Thanks, You must be The Supreme Commander's Son?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Wait, how do you know?

>Siege Captain Garro (Orc/Angel):
Let Me introduce myself Colonel, I'am Siege Captain Garro Groundhammer, and The Fleet Admiral met The Supreme Commander. Also, Shinra told me He was your father. And I remember The Fleet Admiral saying that you defeated Him.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
I guess that's understandable? Also, Kid where's your brother?

>Leo (Human):
(While driving the ship) He's over there fighting a Glacion Beast while Commodore Emerald is in The Enemy's ship fighting them off.

And then The Glacion Ship Captain used His magic to make an ice bridge underneath the water (left side. He's on top of His own Ship's sail and used a projectile to make an bridge) so not only His forces could climb up to Gustus' Flagship but to also freeze both Ships so that the Ships wont move. And so Bonez ordered Grim to Help Emerald out while Rambo helps Garro on protecting Leo and then Bonez goes to save Gustus. While Gustus was fighting The Glacion Beast was about to punch Gustus again until Bonez fires His RPG-7 on the Beast and killed it.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
(Grabs His Modified M1A Socom Rifle) Thanks.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Don't mention it Fujin.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
Wait, how did you get in my ship?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
I'll explain later, because right now we have to take these ice walkers out.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
So what are you planning Colonel?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
I'll take care of the Glacions on the ice bridge underneath the ship while you will have to take down the Glacion swinging to your ship.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
I like what you're thinking Colonel.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Then let's go shit on them.

And so Bonez goes the left side of the Ship and used His Modified M60 Heavy Machine Gun to kill the Glacions Climbing and then He goes to the Ice Bridge to shoot down the rest trying to make their way to the ship while Gustus kept Headshotting every single Glacion swinging to His ship. Meanwhile Grim and Emerald enjoyed fighting The Glacions on the Enemy Ship and were having fun.
After every Glacion were killed The Captain then goes to the Bridge by jumping off the sail. Meanwhile after The Glacions on the ship were killed Gustus then goes to the bridge and then Both Bonez and Gustus fired their guns on Him like hell. But the Glacion Captain used His magic to not only make a magical ice mist to freeze the bullets but He also used His magic to freeze both their Guns. And so Bonez and Gustus drops their frozed guns.