Chapter 19: The Royal Party

After Bonez, Rambo, Kaliffa, and Shiela returned to Fallestine after the 2 week suspension Grim and Salem were happy to see them again as Salem and Grim told them that Salem has to go The City of Magic known as Balthazar City (There are more of these Magical Cities besides Baltar from different places. The Magic Users in every Magical Cities is where magic users are recruited to be part of the military. Some magic users for as some wants to join and some doesn't) where She could become a Master to help The GMDF in Future Battles. Bonez and Rambo didn't know if they should as they need permission from Steel but Steel arrived and told them that they won't need His permission as He tells them that it's okay as Bonez and Rambo will help their friend as long Bonez brings The Team He assembled (Rambo is part of the Team). And so they used the same Turbo Tank from Chapter 17 and uses it as their Main Vehicle (Salem is driving it for as Steel taught Salem how to drive while Bonez, Rambo, Kaliffa, and Shiela was away. While Grim on the other hand asks Steel of what type of girl Bonez like but Steel has no idea at all). As they make their to Balthazar City later that night they camped out inside the Turbo Tank as the Turbo Tank is big enough for them to camp on and everyone talked about the city and of course Bonez mentioning them defeating The Dark Obsidian Dragon as they're happy for what they did. The next day they finally made it to Balthazar City Bonez (He's wearing His Uniform) was amazed that not only there's magic but there are also Kids who knows how to use magic and they also saw Magic Users being taught on how to ride flying creatures aswell.

(This is what Bonez is wearing while Rambo wears a different uniform)

Later on they found a hotel to stay in as they don't need to pay for as Grim is with them and they all start to prepare Salem for Her being a Master Mage. Meanwhile at The Royal Capital a Mil-V12 carrying The Obsidian Dark Dragon's decapitated head is about to put somewhere were Royal Soldiers can carry it. Meanwhile Princess Cassandra and Milo Fajardo were happy that peace is almost near as after peace is brought between Fallestine and Earth, then Cassandra would read Manga. Meanwhile The Assassins from Chapter 15 silently got into the Royal Capital sneakfully as they're gonna kill the Peace Negotiators after they make their toast. Meanwhile Gustus, Emerald, Garro, and Leo were happy that Gustus finally did the right thing (Which is releasing Earth's people from imprisonment and Slavery). Although Gustus was a bit nervous as it's a POW Restoration Party as sometimes He's a bit shy on parties but His Little Brother Leo is always there to calm Him down. Emerald and Garro told Gustus that they heard that there were Assassins trying to ruin the peace negotiations. And so they decided to be cautious for as they could anywhere. Later on Shinra told them that the food for the party guests is ready and then Gustus, Garro, and Leo likes Him for being their best Chef while Emerald still has suspicion on Him. Meanwhile in Balthazar City Bonez, Rambo, Grim, Salem, Kaliffa, and Shiela were about to get Salem into one of the city's schools as Salem tells them that the students stay secluded and found out the reason why as they heard students messing up. Then they found a Library where Salem could go as they start giving Salem something to study. While Salem's studying they met an Old Woman Librarian who is basically a friend to Salem and Grim as She was happy to see Salem all grown up as the last time She saw her was when Salem was 9. Later on it was lunch time as they went to a restaurant to eat and talk about how they've been doing over the years. Meanwhile at the POW Restoration Party the party starts as when the 7 High Royals of Fallestine walks with their Royal Prince and Princesses (Gustus was there and was also called Leo, Emerald, and Garro. Emerald and Garro ain't Royals but still) while Milo introduces Sarah to the Royals silently. As they walk Gustus then saw His Captains (Who fought in Varduga Plains with their navy. They weren't with Gustus) being alived as He wants to congratulate them as He misses them (They're the ones who taught Him about being a naval leader) and asked them of did The GMDF done anything bad to them and they answered No because they were treated well instead of savages as they were taken care of by The GMDF and they also wants peace with them for as they realized of how good they are. While the Royals continued as planned Cassandra was happy to see that Gustus knew of how wrong He was about The GMDF as He finally realizes that they're good people and decides to stay with His Captains while the Party continues. The 7 High Royals of Fallestine calls upon Vice Minister Sarah and Mister Milo Fajardo (They brought bodyguards with them) to thank them for bringing their captived soldiers and Nobles peacefully back to them. Afterwards the soldiers carried the Head of The Dark Obsidian Dragon was brought inside The Castle and where happy that the nightmarish Dragon has been slain but they wanted to know who did it. Cassandra steps in for as She knew who were the ones did it.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
Grim Reaper herself was involved in the fight as She fought Dragon.

And everyone inside The Castle were shocked and amazed to hear that.

>High King Allan (Human/Angel):
I guess the besting of the Dragon is understandable? But it does concern us of why She would involve Herself into such a dangerous fight? I guess the glory goes to the Elder Gods?

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
But a Man known as Colonel Bonez who led the attack.

>High King Gerald (Animan/Angel):
Bonez?

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
He was the man responsible of beating Gustus down in the Castle.

And when Gustus' Captains were asking of how was it possible Gustus then told them that it's a long story and He needs to apologize to Bonez. And so one Cassandra told them who fought with Bonez and when they heard that Salem El Helena was involved as She also told them about who she was descended to they were then happy to hear that it's Good News that She's actually a subject to them Gustus was impressed that a Little Girl like Her did something no one could have done as He too was impressed while the 7 High Royals wants to bring Her in The Castle to reward Her. And then the toast began (Shinra was there preparing the food) and everyone dranked. Then several minutes later The Assassins finally arrived as they point their crossbows telling everyone to not move or else the leader will blow everyone up (He has an explosive magic orb). He then told them why they must discontinue with the peace talks for as they think The Global Confederation's cultures and stuff were so bad that they think that it'll destroy Fallestine. And while He was talking The 7 High Royals (While sitting down) refuses the Assassins' leader and then He was about to use the orb. Until Shinra grabs His Modified M4 Carbine Rifle under the table and fires it at the Leader Assassin's arm (Where He's holdinf the orb) and then Gustus tells the people to leave now as Milo and Sarah's Bodyguards grabs their Pistols and fires it at the Assassins on top after they flipped the tables to use as cover and then CGustus, Emerald, Garro, and Cassandra joins Shinra as they used their magic to fight the assassins after the people got out safely while The 7 High Royals chose to stay in their thrones as they all want to see how it ends (Milo and Sarah were in the tables aswell and they're fine. As it goes on the assassins were defeated except their leader as He grabs the Orb but Leo was able to passes The Fire Extinguisher (This was one of the Gifts from Chapter 11) to Shinra and He uses it on the Orb as the Orb was finally defused and then Emerald killed the Assassin Leader. And everyone was cleaning up Shinra was called by The 7 High Royals as they wanna thank Him and ask Him His name and the purpose of His mission.

>2nd Lieutenant Shinra (Japan):
(Saluted and without hesitation) Your Majesties, I'am 2nd Lieutenant Aoyama Shinra of The Global Military Defense Force, and the purpose of my mission is to find the assassin and arrest Him or Her dead or alive.

>Fleet Admiral Gustus (Human/Angel):
(Steps in happily) And He's also the best chef of the Royal Navy.

>Commodore Emerald (Animan/Angel):
(Walks to Gustus) So You're basically a Spy trying to find the culprit?

>2nd Lieutenant Shinra (Japan):
(Without hesitation) Yes I'am.

>High King Muradin (Dwarf):
(While sitting in His throne) That seems understandable Lads.

And all the 7 High Royals agreed. Afterwards Shinra, Gustus, Leo, Emerald, and Garro were waiting outside as they're waiting for a Blackhawk and several minutes later it arrived and then Shinra gives them the Leader Assassin's dead body covered in a body bag to them and then the Blackhawk left after getting the body bag and then the 5 of them waved goodbye to it. Later on Gustus was asking about the party being ruined while Shinra says that it's not too late to fix it as when they got inside everyone including The 6 Angels fixed everything as they did while Shinra was able to cook more food for them and the ruined party was finally fixed and everyone were happy.

To Be Continued