Chapter 15: Kaliffa La Luna

(Kaliffa looks just like Tuka but a bit different as she wears a white hoodie)

While Bonez was walking around Varduga Town Colonel Ackerman was there and told him to come with him to the Bar as he has something important.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
No offense Ackerman but we know that what you have to tell me ain't gonna good.

>Colonel Ackerman (UK):
Ah c'mon chap, you'll regret it if you don't hear it?

And then Bonez followed Ackerman to the Bar. And when they arrived and took a seat as Ackerman told Bonez what they discovered under King Kion's Kingdom as they found other untouched resources down there. He also told Bonez that a Woman named Shiela wants them to kill a Dark Obsidian Dragon for them as she wants revenge for the death of her family and friends. Bonez told him no while Ackerman said that the Dragon ain't that scary while Bonez told him that it was because Bonez was there and Ackerman wasn't.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Listen Ackerman, I can't risk other peoples' lives as the only life I'm risking is my own.

>Colonel Ackerman (UK):
(Stands up and about to leave while smiling). Alright then chap, just tell me if you change your bloody mind. (Stops for awhile) Also, you might wanna visit your Forest Elf friend? (Then He leaves the Bar).

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(To himself) Kaliffa?

1 hour later Bonez then arrived to one of the Kaliffa's Townhouse where Grim and Salem are as they comfort Kaliffa since she covers her face while crying. And then Bonez arrived with his suit (Because He taught something bad was happening that he prepared himself with his gun) and when he saw Kaliffa crying, He then takes of His Skull Helmet Mask and Skull Mask.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Goes to Kaliffa and holds her left shoulder) Kaliffa, are you alright?

And when Kaliffa opened her eyes and puts her hands down she then saw Bonez as her Father Reiko wearing the same suit Bonez is wearing without the Skull Helmet Mask and Skull Mask (She's hallucinating).

>Kaliffa (Forest Elf):
(Shocked) Huh? (Then hugs Bonez/Reiko while crying) Oh Daddy! (Looks at Grim and Salem) You see, He did come back! I can't believe you'd take such a sick joke that far!?

>Bonez/Reiko (US/Forest Elf):
What's going on Kaliffa?

>Kaliffa (Forest Elf):
(Looks at Bonez/Reiko) You know what she said?! She said that you were dead, and She also said that you were killed, by a Dark Obsidian Dragon!

Later on they put Kaliffa to her bed and Salem uses slumber spell on Kaliffa. Bonez ask Grim and Salem of what happened and they told him that it was Shiela as She told Kaliffa of what happened to her dead Father. Several hours ago Shiela told Kaliffa of what happened to Kaliffa's Father as She doesn't believe that while Shiela told her more and then Kaliffa screamed with shock and sadness. Later outside Kaliffa's Townhouse Bonez, Grim, and Salem met Shiela as Bonez talks to Shiela almost going on his Rage Mode.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Angry) Why did you do that to Her?!

>Shiela (Animan):
I just broke her heart and told her the truth. That was all.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(Angry) What you did was uncalled for! We tried our best gently not telling her and You blew it!

>Shiela (Animan):
Don't speak to Me like I'm a child! I beg your people to kill The Beast but they refused my help! I even begged for their mercy, I even promise to give them what they desire but they turned their backs on Me! And then they said that you might help?! As they said that You, the Supreme Commander's Son might help as he will do anything to destroy the Beast for what it has done, so I broke her heart! So if You wanna save her then would you stay here? Or would you take up arms and do what's right Man In Black?! But the results are different as it is a Dragon, so where do we find it's weakness?! Where do we focus it's anger?! (Starts crying) Where do we finally slay this monster for the horrible things it has done to my people?! (Cries)!