Chapter 11: 5 Weeks Later

5 weeks later since the Fallestinians attacked the 3 Bases everything was going good because The refugee camp has now turned into a Modern Town, not only the refugees and The Global Confederation built it but The maids of Princess Aria also helped out in building aswell. Not only the refugees of Woodberry Village lives there but also other villagers and natives from different races started to live there as they had nowhere else to go after their homes were burnt by the Dark Obsidian Dragon. Meanwhile Princess Cassandra and the Knights that accompanied her came back to The 7 High Kings Kingdom to start the peace negotiations. They also brought Mister Milo Fajardo of Foreign Affairs (I forgot to tell you that he's from Foreign Affairs. Also, he brought 2 Bodyguards with him) to start the negotiations. Several Miles from The newly built Modern Town next to the GMDF Land Base a mysterious hooded woman was walking until she saw the Town from far away. Meanwhile Serina tells Princess Cassandra of what she's gonna do in the schedules. And when she saw the paper for the POWs that they want release she only saw 54 as they want the release of 55. Then Serina reminds Princess Cassandra of why 54. Later on they prepared themselves to start the negotiations as Milo Fajardo is waiting. Later on at Lord Buckwald's Luncheon Cassandra and Milo were talking about what the Kingdoms of Fallestine and the Senate Plans.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
You see, after the loss on Varduga Plains the Kingdoms of Fallestine are still trying to recover. And once they do recover then they will plan on how to use it against The Global Confederation's Forces.

>Milo Fajardo (Philippines):
So they're planning to repel us by sending us back to earth? Impressive. Also, what's the reason why they want us out of here?

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
You see, when The 7 High Royals of Fallestine saw that when the Chaos Empire came back to Fallestine they saw them with no soldiers left and teleported. And then all 7 of them thinked that you and your World's soldiers could be threat. And so they decided that they will repel who ever comes out of the Portal.

After Milo Fajardo listens Cassandra then shows him of who they're going to convince first as he has influence and has a voice among others. He's known as Lord Buckwald. Later on they went to Lord Buckwald after eating as they start introducing themselves, Milo telling them of what Earth looks like, Lord Buckwald says that it must be a good world to visit, and then Milo shows Lord Buckwald gifts from Earth (Soccer Ball from Brazil, Hat from Australia, Katana from Japan, Etc). As Lord Buckwald was impressed of the technology Earth possess and also apologising for being rude he then ask of where is Earth located and then Milo told them everything. And just when Lord Buckwald decided that the rest should be private Lord Buckwald was then saying that there are consequences and also told Milo that he won't get off as they are in this together. And then Milo shows him a paper and when Lord Buckwald read it he then saw that his nephew was still alive. Milo told him that Cassandra is taking care of the negotiations and thanks to her Lord Buckwald's Nephew is gonna be release shortly. And then he promised that he will help them in the peace talks just as long as Cassandra takes care of his Nephew. Meanwhile Bonez and Giles were discussing about the newly built town while walking.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
(While walking) So what you think of this town old school?

>Lieutenant Colonel Giles (UK):
(While walking) What i can say is that this town is good, and good thing Princess Aria's Maids helped us build this town to thank us. But not only that, good thing The Global Confederation agreed to help build this town. But the problem is that we kept building more buildings as we have many but this town looks like it needs more people. (Both Bonez and Giles stops walking) Also, this town has some negative effects too.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
What do you mean?

>Lieutenant Colonel Giles (UK):
Too much free time Sir. (Looks at the young GMDF soldiers drinking beer) It could lead to bad habits and a lot of our young guys love bad habits.