Chapter 7: The 3 Bases

After riding off from the city to head back to base several minutes later Iris saw the 3 bases as she informs everyone that she can see the 3 bases (their inside of one of the Light Trucks with Grim, Kaliffa, and Salem). And when the vehicle they're in got inside the base they saw Riflemen and Other Land Units with different guns shooting at shooting dummies. Then they saw modern weapons with shock. First, they saw 4 Main Battle Tanks (3 T90, Russia. And this is the GMDF's Main Battle Tank but modified).

>Prince Dualin (Dwarf):
They have Iron Steam Tanks?

And then they saw 2 F35 Lightning IIs and a Modified/Weaponized AC-130.

>Prince Aaron (Reptilo):
They have Iron Eagles and an Iron Dragon?

And then they saw The P66 Luna (My own version of The Clone Turbo Tank. Same size and troop carrying capacity or more but difderent look and weapons. This was also made in the Philippines 2 years after both the Global Confederation and the GMDF were formed and was named after General Luna).

>Princess Asuras (High Elf):
(Mentioning the P66 Luna) Now what is that monster?

And then Salem told them the weapons and vehicles one by one as she told them that both The Chaos Empire and The Kingdoms of Fallestine stepped on th griffin's tail.

>Iris (Human):
Mind your mouth girl, don't say that when our kingdoms are in peril.

>Salem (Human):
I'm a Nomad, so i don't answer from kingdoms nor empires.

>Princess Cassandra (Human):
(Worried) I guess you could rule a world by force? But you can't change what they think no matter how hard you try.

And when they made their stop Bonez was escorted to a Med Bay so that the medics and the engineers/technicians can Repair him. Meanwhile they Gave Princess Cassandra and her Knights (And yes, She's their leader) a tour as they first show them the land base. They showed them The Mess Hall, The Armory/Weapons Room, The Refugee Camp, The Mech and Mecha Hangars or where ever the hell they're placed when not in use, etc. And when they went to the last place of the Land Base they were shown to the Med Bay and saw Bonez asleep as the Medics and Engineers/Technicians repair him (they did surgery on his back as they fix his spine. There are also soldiers guarding Bonez everytime his in surgery), and when they all entered they saw Bonez's skeletal body and where shocked of what his bones looks like and the rest (Except Cassandra) ask of what happened to his bones. And so they told them. After repairing, fixing, patching Bonez up they now woke him up and Bonez says hello to Cassandra and the rest and ask of what are they doing in the Med Bay, And so they explained why. After their Explanation Bonez followed them in the tour and then they moved on to the Naval Base (It's a metal island looking base) as they showed them their Ships, Destroyers, Frigates, Corvettes, Patrol Boats, Submarines, Armed Raft Boats, Micro Subs, Naval Mechs, Battlecruisers (Both Light, Normal, and Heavy Cruisers), Battleships (And yes, The GMDF put these guys back in service as they modified them. Also, all naval vehicles and mechs have tank wheels/tracks), and The 2 Naval Aircraft Carriers (Ship Version and Sub Version). They also showed them that the Naval Base has an underwater floor as there's a shield/force field (Sort of) to keep the water from entering. And after showing the Naval Base then they show them the last part of the tour, and that is the Air Base (It's a floating island looking base. Also the GMDF Uses Solar Power for their Bases and Etc). They got a Heli Ride to the Air Base and after they landed They showed them the Air Base as they showed them Jets, Helis, Planes, Bombers, Gunships, and Battlecarriers (Flying Aircraft Carriers which is 1,400 feet and has Weapons. Basically a Battleship, Battlecruiser, and Aircraft Carrier Hybrid. Not only the jets, planes, bombers and gunships has a better flying capability but they can also hover or stay still in the air). And when the tour was going on Princess Cassandra saw an A10 Warthog inside a it's hangar as she's amazed of seeing it. And then she went back to the group as the tour goes on (Also, they introduced them to the officers, commanders, and generals of both land, sea, and air bases). And later after the tour Bonez and Kaliffa were talking about going to earth for 3 days and 2 nights, then Grim Reaper, Master Ozlo, and Salem also wants to go to. Later that night Princess Cassandra and the rest were discussing in the rooms as they talk about the GMDF and going to Earth. The Next Day Bonez, Grim, Kaliffa, Ozlo, Salem, Ramirez, Nikolai, Yin, Yang, Ricky and Rambo were ready to go until Colonel Ackerman told them to Bring Cassandra and the rest to Earth as they will give them a tour around Earth for 31 Days and 30 Nights and told him that it's a direct order from the Supreme Commander. And so the Dome was open for them to go to the Portal.

To Be Continued