Chapter 12: Shiela La Barron

(Shiela almost looks physically like the one in the title picture but she wears armor that covers her body, her hair is long and has different attitude).

Several weeks ago at a Forest The Dark Obsidian Dragon arrived as it breathes fire and burns down not only the village and forest but also the War Maidens who dared to fight it for as they have magic but not enough. Later on The War Maiden Council (The Grandmasters are all females and consist of all races) discusses about them fighting the Dark Obsidian Dragon and saying that they heard of Green Soldiers defeating the Dragon with weapons made of iron. As they talk about about who is going to the mission to get the Green Ones to help and save them and give them a Large Diamond Shiela decided that she will go and get them even if her body is the price. They decided that they grant her request as she is their best. And so they trusted her in the mission as even though she lost her sister and best friend but she never lost her will to fight. After that backstory Shiela then saw 2 Riflemen and 1 Mech Guarding a gate from a far and started heading to them to talk but she then saw Grim Reaper jumping so high as she blocks Shiela's way to fight her for last night. Grim says that she will let her in the base if Shiela wins. And then the two of them summons their Weapons as they fight so fast that Grim even threw Shiela far. Meanwhile The Transport Helicopter were Bonez and Rick both Bonez and Rick saw 2 A10 Warthogs flying around and having fun in the skies.

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Fly boys Am I right?

>Rick Johnson (Australia):
Yeah Mate. They really love the skies, do they?

>Colonel Bonez (US):
Well that's a good thing that there's no air traffic in this world. Except for the Dragons, Wyverns, and other big flying creatures here.

>Rick Johnson (Australia):
You got that right mate.

Meanwhile Grim and Shiela kept fighting using their weapons, their magic, their skills, and many more as they fought so hard that they fought both land, sea, and air. While they were fighting the soldiers were able to notice the two of them as they not only called Major General Akira to take care of the situation but they also sent 2 soldiers to call Kaliffa and Salem. Meanwhile Salem was practicing as she uses a new magic and made Master Ozlo impressed.

>Master Ozlo (Dwarf):
I'm impressed Salem. No wonder you're my student. We had to go to get some philosophy books and with these you'll be a Master Mage in no time.

>Salem (Human):
I guess that's true? But i guess it won't be enough for as I'll be needing more training.

And then a soldier came in unannounced.

>Master Ozlo (Dwarf):
Ah... It looks like we have a guess?

And when Salem looks back and see the soldier saluting as he apologizes for coming in unannounced as he has something to show her for as he knows that they're friends. And when Salem followed the soldier they also met Kaliffa and the other soldier for as it was something important to show them. And when they arrived Major General Akira inside The Kenshiro Mark 3 tells both Kaliffa and Salem that their friend is fighting someone as that someone is either a threat to them or not and told them thatcif she is a threat then He'll be prepared to use his Mecha's Weapons to support fire. And when Salem and Kaliffa tells Grim to stop as both Grim and Shiela are a bit tired and injured they then stopped as Kaliffa and Salem told them to stop. They asked Grim if what's going on and who the woman she's fighting is. Then Grim told them everything while Shiela introduces herself and also told them everything. After listening to both they told Grim to stand down and rest while they told Shiela to come with them. And then Grim Reaper jumped so high that she threw her Dual Bladed Scythe to the base as she teleports to a place to rest while Kaliffa and Salem escorts Shiela as they ask of what she wants with The GMDF and why. And then Shiela told them everything and wants to talk to whoever's in charge while walking. After Kaliffa listened she then goes back to her house on the newly built Varduga Town (I finally found a name for it). And when Major General Akira gets his Mecha back to the base Salem and Shiela arrives to Supreme Commander Steel's office as she introduces her to him and told him why she's there. After Shiela took a seat and told him everything Steel told her this.