Chapter 9: Upgrades People, upgrades!

A/N: Author talking

Y/N or anyone: Normies talking

Thinking

F/c: Favorite color

E/C: Eye color

P/C: Power color

H/C: Hair color

(F/D): Favorite drink

================================================================================================================================================================

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: So we're seriously doing this? 

Ash: Yup

Ash and I are in the hanger to our place and we're walking into the living room. We just got back from the NERV's police station and were

Y/N: Are you sure that you couldn't just bribe her with a shit-ton of beer, money, a nice vacation somewhere, or something cause I know you got the money to do so.

Ash: You're right, I do but you know I don't like to really use that money besides she would have thought less of me if I just bribe with stuff also she a lady, not some girl you knocked up on accident and is now paying her to keep quiet about it.  

Y/N: Okay... but you sounded like you've been or seen in a situation like that you want to talk about it?

Ash: *sighs* Let's just say that I have a lot more siblings that I don't know nor really care about, and they're not my mom's.

Ash is now sitting on the couch while I get some leftovers from yesterday.

Y/N: Oh...well at least this is better for you since I know you like to cook, so when is this little dinner? 

Ash: Two days from now since it works for her but we might have another guest show up. so I'm going to need either your's or Rei's help.

Y/N: Alright but what kind of cuisine are you going to make? Italian, French, Korean, Japanese... Awoken? Cause I do like a good Awoken dish. 

Ash: Hmm I'm thinking something that's light and can go great with beer. Hmm... I got it! Y/N we're going shopping tomorrow!

Y/N: Yay! 

Flashback to about an hour ago

(Shinji's POV)

I was in a room by myself with nothing but my thoughts about "now what?" cause I'm pretty sure that Misato is coming here so now I need to think about what am I going to say. 

Shinji: I could just say I'm sorry for leaving like that but that might not work... what would Y/N do?

Shinji's Y/N: Misato I going to do what I want when I want so don't think you or my asshat of a dad can stop me! Unless you want to get tied up again~

Shinji: *shakes head* No no no Y/N isn't like that but still the way he talks won't work for me and I'm pretty sure Misato still wants to shoot him for the car and for tying her up. -_-' Maybe Ash's approach might work?

Shinji's Ash: Misato I understand that you're mad but try to listen to my words that me running away was important for me to evolve and get stronger for the sake of humanity and for you... 

Shinji: *shakes head again* No no no I'm not built for that one maybe some other guy that's around Misato's age with a cool personality could pull it off but not me. Then what...

Shinji's Y/N: Dude, stop thinking about what Ash and I would do and just do what you would do.

I then see a chibi Y/N on my right shoulder.