Chapter 11: FLASH! AHHHH AHHHH!

A/N: Author talking

Y/N or anyone: Normies talking

Thinking

F/c: Favorite color

E/C: Eye color

P/C: Power color

H/C: Hair color

================================================================================================================================================================

(No one's POV)

It's been about 4 hours since everyone had started eating and as of now, Pen-pen is sleeping in one of the coolers that Y/N brought up, Rei is in her room, and Ash in the kitchen washing dishes. Misato and Ritsuko on the other hand are both completely drunk and are babbling nonsense in the living room. In Misato's drunken state she's holding on to Y/N and Shinji with an arm around their shoulders. Holding them so close that their heads are near her breasts.

Misato: AHAHA! Baka Ritsuko *hic* boys prefer me *hic* cause of these girls~ Riiiiight Shinji-kun? Y-Y-Y/N-kun?.

Shinji was red with embarrassment and just couldn't speak while Y/N was thinking of all the ways to get out of this situation.

Ritsuko just drank the rest of the bottle of wine next to her and slams the empty thing on the coffee table in front of her.

Ritsuko: SHUDDA UP!!! Always showing off how popular you are with guys... besides *hic* those two look pretty young don't ya think? Ha! So you're that desperate?!

Misato: Y-You shut it! At least I had a guy that loved me~ Hell I bet he still does~ I bet you're still a virgin! *laughs*

Ritsuko: HUH?! Listen here ya little tease I'll have you know that I been with a guy and I've done s-s-stuff!

Ritsuko grabs a can of Beer that Misato didn't open yet and starts to drink it.

Ash sees this decides to intervene and starts to stop the two or at least take away the alcohol.

Ash: Alright that's enough drinking for tonight, any more and you two will start to vomit, and no one wants to clean that up.

Just as Ash goes for the bottle and the can near Ritsuko she grabs him forcing him to sit down in the armchair without making a mess and she then straddles him and starts to caress his chest. She drinks some more and turns her head to look at Misato.

Y/N: I don't like where this is going.

Ritsuko: S-See here Misato dis is a proper man to catch.~ Nice build, *hic* strong-willed, not to mention big hands~ So you know how that stay goes.~ Ara~ dink 'm feeling something~

Ash is flustered as Ritsuko feels him up.

Ritsuko: Ara~ Ash-kun *hic* I have to say 'm enjoying dis~

Misato watches as she then glances at Y/N with a devilish look.

Y/N: Oh no...

Y/N tries to get away by Misato lets go of Shinji holds on to him tightly.

Misato: What's wrong Y/N-kun don't you want a woman's touch~?

Y/N: I'm 15, you sinful woman!!

Misato hearing sobers up a little and lets go of Y/N and she looks back at Ritsuko and Ash and sees that Ritsuko passes out and Ash is carrying her. Ash is still blushing as he looks back at Misato and Y/N with Shinji passed out on the couch.

Ritsuko: Zzzzz...hehe...

Ritsuko is wrapping herself around Ash as he carries her.

Ash: I'm going to put her to bed, in a different room that's far from mine. Y/N If you're okay can you take Misato to the other guest room upstairs, please? If not then I'll do it.