Chapter 17: Blackout!

A/N: Author talking

Y/N or anyone: Normies talking

Thinking

F/c: Favorite color

E/C: Eye color

P/C: Power color

H/C: Hair color

================================================================================================================================================================

-(No one's POV)-

(Y/n) was showing his parents around the house while Ash, Rei, and his mom were setting up the table.

(Y/n): Okay and finally this is where you guys will be staying.

(Y/n) opened the door to one of the guest rooms that they had available. This room had just happened to be the one Misato was in that night of the party.

(M/n): Oh, I love it! The bed looks beautiful and I hope it's sturdy enough to when your father and I go at it

(Y/n): Mom!

(F/n): *slightly blushes* Hon, that's not an appropriate thing to mention to our son...

(M/n): What, he's old enough to know how he got here, besides I wouldn't be surprised if he's got somebody he likes.

(F/n): Though true but it's still inappropriate to bring up...though on the topic of liking someone... *turns to (Y/n)* Is there anyone who caught your eye, son?

(Y/n) was about to say no, but then remember that time with Asuka in the gazebo.

(Y/n): *softly* W-well there might be someone...

(M/n)'s eyes sparkled as she heard (Y/n) say those words. She then rushes and puts him up and was shaking him for answers.

(M/n): Oh my god! What do they look like? Are they a fighter like you or are they more on the peaceful side? Can they cook? Are they nice to you more in public or in private? Oh! And when can I meet them?!

(M/n) was continuing to ramble on about her questions about (Y/n)'s crush. But sadly (Y/n)'s eyes were swirling due to his mother's shaking. Soon enough (F/n) came to the rescue and was able to get his wife to let go of their son.

(Y/n) was dizzy as his mother started to apologize for shaking him again.

(M/n): Ahhh! Sorry (Y/n)! I didn't mean to do that again!

(Y/n): It'z fiine mom, I still love ya. All four of ya...

(F/n): Let's set him down somewhere while we unpack.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, The Strikers and Rei were putting the finishing touches on dinner as Finora was asking them how have things been here. Ash and Rei responded to her with the past fights with the angels, the day they came here, and some of the other events that had happened here. Finora broke a glass with her bare hand when she heard about what happened at the dinner party.