Chapter 16: Family ties

A/N: Author talking

Y/N or anyone: Normies talking

Thinking

F/c: Favorite color

E/C: Eye color

P/C: Power color

H/C: Hair color

================================================================================================================================================================

-(Y/n)'s POV-

(Y/n): Yahoo!

???: Kiss our asses slug fucks!

Ash and I were called on by the rest of our fireteam to help them smoke out some Hive that was trying to recover on planet Kiter. We destroyed their dwellings and had set up a trap for the leftover enemies. The plan right now is that Jay-Q our other Titan and I taunt them as they chased us and it's working.

Jay-Q: I can't believe that girl you two brought came up with this! It's both fun as fuck and smart as hell.

(Y/n): Yup she's great, but you should see her play Tekken. I think she might actually beat you.

Jay-Q: Oh is that a challenge?

Hive Orge: *Roars*

Jay-Q and I throttle our sparrows and enter a large cave with Ash, his sister Stony, and our little guest. We got off as we told them our pack of the hive are coming.

Ash: Great all we need now is for Hakari and Niko to get back here before they arrive.

Just then Niko and Hakari came in

Hakari: We're back bitches! And there are a shit ton of Knights and wizards coming here.

Niko: I still don't think our target will show.

Stony: Please, we slaughtered almost all of her spawn during the past two days, and if there's anything that I know about the Hive after fighting Oryx, it's that they will come to avenge their children.

Rei: I didn't think the Hive would be that compassionate for one another.

Yup, we brought Rei with us, mainly because she was begging Ash to take her with us, and Ash just couldn't say no to her after all, they had been through. If anything she really is like a little sister to him. Also, the others love her too. Except for Tioko only because he couldn't make it due to his leg getting broken after a crucible match. His cover was that "Lightless beings aren't supposed to be tagging along." of course, we all scoffed at him because he was the only one missing out.

Ash: Oh they can be, but for now everyone, saddle up. We're going in deeper into the cave we everything is set up.

We all hopped on our sparrows and rolled in deep until we saw the old fort was in this cave. Now all got to do is wait.

Niko: They're here, Vix just told me they've regrouped with each other and are matching in.

Hakari: Perfect, time to take out the trash~

Hakari got set as we all hear the explosion at the entrance meaning there all stuck here. As we hear a few more of our traps going off I see the few Knights and acolytes running through with an ogre which happened to be our target's last surviving offspring.

Ash, Jay-Q, and Stony walked up as they greet our guests.

Ash: Ta'vula the last spawn of Ju'ktil. I hope you're prepared to join your siblings in hell.