Chapter 4: Test Drive.

A/N: Author talking

Y/N or anyone: Normies talking

Thinking

(F/c): Favorite color

(SF/c): Second favorite color

(TF/c): Third favorite color

(E/c): Eye color

(P/c): Power color

(H/c): Hair color

(F/f): Favorite food

================================================================================================================================================================

(Shinji's POV)

I was riding with Misato after I got out of the hospital, the doctor said I would be fine and that I should take it easy before I get in EVA-01 again. I'm also going to be staying with Misato which was weird at first but I guess it won't be too bad. When Y/N and his friend Ash left they said we can hang out after they move into their place. I was really glad that Y/N was okay and that Ash was alive they seem to be nice guys.

Misato: Shinji, I know what you experience yesterday was terrible but just know I'm right here if you need anything. And I think Y/N and Ash are there too.

Shinji: ...

Misato: I know! How about a party?!

Shinji: A party? What's there to party about?

Misato: It's a welcoming party for my new housemate of course!

Shinji: Oh well sorry but I'm not really in a partying mood.

Misato: If you want I could ask Ash and Y/N to come.

Shinji: ...

Misato: Geez. What are you huffy and sulking about now?

Shinji: Don't worry about it.

Misato: I got it! Shinji, I'm going to take a little detour okay?

Shinji: Okay, wait what?

Misato just turned the car into a completely new direction and  I think I just got whiplash.

Meanwhile with the dynamic duo

(Y/N's POV)

Y/N: Ash are we lost?

Pandora/Ash: Yes/No

Pandora: Oh so we're not lost huh? Well, then Mr. Sun for brains where are we?

Ash: Northern Tokyo-3 and right now I'm trying to figure out what spot to hit up next.

It's been about 2 hours since Ash and I left NERV and I think the sun is about to set right now we were getting stuff for our place it was mostly food and some extra clothes for us. I thought we would be home by now resting up or hanging out with Shinji as we said but instead, we're lost, a little bit hungry, and Pandora and Ash are arguing. It's just like the Crota raid all over again except Hakari isn't here to die over and over again thanks to a thrall exploding.

Y/N: Hey guys can we just calm down and take a breath I'm sure we'll-

Just then while we were driving we heard the sound of machine doors opening and we saw large skyscrapers along with other buildings rising. We then see Misato's car that I remember trashing last time on top of a hill that gives a great view of the city.

Y/N: Hey Ash I think I see Misato's car on top of the hill over there.

Pandora: Great maybe she can tell us how to get back home. Wouldn't that be nice to hear Ash?