Treatise 41

Hello Beautiful People!

I hope you all enjoying the story.

Here is the new chapter as per schedule. And this chapter is in continuation with the last one but this time it is from the point of view of Samar Singh as it's important to know what actually happened inside the safe Chamber before Adhikshit had reached.

10th March 2021

"Flash Back Continues"

Samar's pov

We all were celebrating, happy for our next Legend, Adhikshit. But then the whole Valley shivered with the sudden attack.
The effect of the Blast was disastrous, our men were injured, I quickly guided Kids and Mothers and women to the safe bunkers.

I was puzzled, how was it possible for any intruder to plan such a massive attack.
We have had our warriors trained and I did not even receive any information regarding any disturbance.
Through out the Wedding ceremony I was linked with my soldiers.

I was explaining the possibilities of the counter-attack, King Vijay asked me to call Aadarsh as well.

When Aadarsh Informed that Roshni and Girls were alone, something pierced my brains.

Sugandha!
She has been weird these past days.
Especially, after our union, she was ignoring me. Initially I thought that may be she is busy with the wedding preparations but then she refused to live in our chamber. And I also felt that our Singha Bond was getting weak.
Our investigators too did her interview but there came nothing suspicious.

But my brain kept telling me that something was off with her.
I felt that she was not being involved with the Prides.
She never tried to mingle with them and was always ignoring such engagements, well except for the wedding.

What if what I have been feeling towards her these past days was correct?
What if she was a disguise???
I dreaded the situations if my intuitions were to come true!

I had not discussed about this possibility with anyone, not Adhikshit and not even Roshni when she warned me about her Dreams.

Alarmed, I rushed towards the Specail Chamber and definitely something was not right there.
I could sense it!

And as I entered I was thunder struck!
The whole chamber seemed to be spelled by Evil powers. The smoke was too much to ket you see anything clear.
I tried to concentrate on my Sigha powers but instead I felt a piercing pain in my Heart and I knew I had lost the battle!

My sixth sense was right all this while!

My Mate!
My mate had betrayed me!

She was standing there with Ahalya, who was also her partner in the betrayal. Sugandha looked possessed, her heart was cold and I am sure I saw her electric blue eyes, sending alarms to my brain.

She was the Traitor!
She was friends with our arch enemies, Nandingha!

My heart was bleeding... My Lion was wounded....his power weakened.
Because my other half had seized her share of potion.

Roshni and Aloki looked hurt and puzzled at this new Avatar of Sugandha. Well, I was too but I had to control my emotions. And stood behind a pillar to see what she was upto. The pain that emerged due to my mate's betrayal was sharp, I felt all my stomach getting twisted.
I was becoming powerless.!
What fate I have got! - I cursed Sugandha and myself

Well done Princess Aloki!
But too bad, you can not overcome our powers! - I heard her say

You Traitor!
I will kill you!
You will see how I behead the both of you! - roared Aloki without a fear