Treatise 22

Beautiful readers!
Back with another chapter, and hopefully you all are enjoying the storyline.

Now let's get started with this new chapter.

28th Oct 2020

"Familiar Faces"

Writer's pov

After, the heated words exchanged, Roshni cried standing at the balcony till her heart wanted and when she looked up, she found the beautiful blanket of stars that stretched to infinity.
The occasional barking and roarings of faraway wild animals broke the silence of the night and reminded her of the jungle.

The day had finally ended and the gloomy Roshni didn't come out of room.
Adhikshit tried to talk with her, despite being hurt with her behaviour, yet She refused to eat or talk and soon the night engulfed her in a troubled sleep.

The sun poured through the glass window, the morning brought new air of hope and the fresh Fragnance of the wild flowers reached Roshni and she stirred in her slumber.

Golden fingers of sunlight lit up her skin and soon her eyes opened wide hearing a few faint murmurs.

Alarmed she sat up on the bed only to come face to face to a few curious but familiar faces.
And she narrowed her eyes to confirm whether what she was looking at was real or not!

A surprised Manik stood at a distance and also there was Aadish!
The little Singhal Brother!

But there were others too!
And they all looked familiar.
Things became to make sense, their arrogance, their isolated group... Their arrogance....They all were the same... Same clan... Same Prides... Same wild Beasts and may be this is why they stayed together....and stayed mysterious to the whole campus.

Manik!?!
What are you doing here? - asked Roshni fearing that he was amongst them too and yet he tricked her

Rosh...Er...Queen, I can explain!
Please listen to us first! - manik bit his tongue

Don't you dare Manik!
I thought you were a friend!
You know, you were the first one whom I befriended at the University but I should have known better!
You are one of his puppets, aren't you? And this whole friendship was a drama, right? - she spat angrily

Manik gulped hard as he knew he could not defend himself at the current scenarios.

Cute Face!
Calm Down please!
We are here to help. Besides it was not his fault and his friendship is not shallow. Don't rebuke him for things you don't know yet.
All this while, he had been protecting you, He means well!
In fact we all do! - spoke Aadish defending manik

Why are being so considerate A!
When you clearly can see how much of a stubborn girl she has been!
All our efforts to protect this human is nothing in front of her eyes!
Have you seen bhai!?!
He is heart broken!
And she is the reason! - Aloki said in a very angry tone

I never asked your brother to get me here! - roshni gritted her teeth

If he is heart broken, I am broken beyond repairs now!
He separated me from my family! Do you think it's easy for me?
Your brother tricked me, he deserves this pain!
I am glad atleast someone can hurt that Monster! - roshni glared at each one of them

Aadish closed his eyes at her harsh words, no matter how gentle he was, he was after all a Singha and he could not tolerate anything harsh for his brother.

He spoke - Roshni I know it's been difficult. But how would you see the good side if you refuse to talk to us?
At least meet and greet our people?
Mingle with us and then decide if we are monsters or not?