Treatise 21

Hello lovely readers!
Welcome back!

A lot has happened in the story so far. But we still did not know how Roshni is feeling. Her life has become a chaotic mess and yet she isn't aware of her claim!

So, today I am going to talk about the her.

23rd October 2020

"Monster and Mate"

Roshni's pov

Have you ever felt Betrayed?

I had only heard of this word but fate played with my life and now I knew what it felt like getting stabbed in your back!

Yes, my whole beliefs have been stabbed and I knew how wrong I was about that Monster!

That Singhal, he is the Beast!
The Jungle Legend!
The Scarlet Legend!

And all this while, he just acted, he indeed was a true monster!
If that Nishan guy was cruel, Adhikshit was no less!

I saw him transforming into a Giant Monster, who was ferocious, powerful and dangerous!
It all felt so dramatic, what I was watching in front of me was no less than a fantasy story from ancient novels.
Those creatures were so unnatural. Yet they were real, all our lives, we have been thinking that such fierce creatures didn't exists and they were just myths but here I was surrounded by not just one but three monstrous creatures!
Each one of them deadly!

His head was gigantic and his mane was waving along with the air....and his muscled body was shaking in anger. His roars were ear piercing and my heart sank at the thought of what he was going to do to me.
I watched him punching and hitting that Nishan guy mercilessly.!

Not only him, a saw many lions surrounding me and they bowed their head in front of me. And they made a circle as if they were my guards. I wanted to speak... I wanted to scream but nothing came out and my eyelids gave up and I would like to believe that it was just a dream and all this were just in my brain and not in reality. And I will wake up to my own home....with that thought, I was engulfed in darkness.

I didn't want to open my eyes but the constant light warm strokes on my cheek compelled me to open my eyes.

My eyelids felt dry, I could not register the place and a panic began to settle in. I roamed my eyes and my nose was filled with a familiar scent!

And there he was again!

Ashikshit Raj Singhal!

He was looking at me with an unreadable emotion and then my body stiffened remembering that he was the Mythical Beast!

The monster was Real!
He is the Scarlet legend!
His eyes blazed, and all this time I was thinking that I might be only dreaming.