The Evil Nian

Guys, another character introduction today!
This is the Evil Legend unlike the Scarlet Legend.
Both of these characters are the main source of the inspiration for the male Protagonists in this story.
I hope you all will enjoy this story just like any other thriller Romantic story!

The things I do or the things I desire makes me a monster. But that's how I can live.
I fear no Monsters, for no monster that I see, because all this while the real Monster has been me. I know they will kill me one day but I am not going to back down without a fight!

For, When there is Good, Evil trails behind too!

Writer's pov

According to a set of folklores, It is believed, Just like the mighty Himalayan Valley, there is another dark and deep part of trans Himalayas and it is called as the Karakoram Valleys. It is known for its steep sharp angular mountains....and it's cold behavior.

According to the local folklores, just like the Himalayas valley, there lived Another ferocious powerful magical Creature, The Evil Nian, in the folds of sharp stone caves

According to the local folklores, just like the Himalayas valley, there lived Another ferocious powerful magical Creature, The Evil Nian, in the folds of sharp stone caves. The only difference, he lived for Sins and Evil!
He is Perilous and hungry for more power and more Evilness!

He worshiped Evil deities and possessed many evil powers.

In his thirst for blood, he would attack villages every lunar Eclipse and kill its people specially young girls and boys.

Unlike, the Lion King, this creature had the head of a Lion and the body of a Bull with two mighty horns who emitted coldness to kill the goodness and this creature is Red in Tooth and Claw. The Nian mercilessly hunts human and lives on their warm blood....and if he found his enemies...he would burn the whole thing alive and would eat the roasted meat.

Born under a matrimony of the Singha clan and the evil Dakini, He is supposed to possess many Evil magical powers and he could change into any form including that of a human. The people of his valley feared him as they had no choice but to obey him.

According to legends, The Evil Nian is also a part of same Pride as that of the Scarlet Lion King.

Many generations before, the Then Lion king had married two women. One was a Pure soul, a village girl and the other one was a descendant of a Dakini (witch) family.
Her Evil Blood mixed with the Pure Blood of Scarlet legends and soon both the Queens gave birth to two Boys. Initially both the boys were joyful but as time passed the Evil witch-woman's child began to possess unbeatable evil powers.
Many mis-happenings began to start and he soon became a threat to the mankind and his prides. So, every Lunar eclipse, this evil boy would attack the villagers and they would have to flee to the other parts of the mountains to avoid the wrath of Nian.

The villagers started protesting against this boy so the Scarlet Lion king decided to conduct a fight between both his sons for the throne. And the Singha defeated Nian with the help of an old manuscript. It turned out that the colour red, firelights and loud sounds were things the Nian feared most.

Thereafter, both the Mother and Son were cursed and abandoned to the Karakoram Valley.
Since, then they became arch rivals and their animosity began.

And if stories to be believed, the animosity darkened in the coming generations.

The stories suggested that referred Nian as a creature, was a threat to mankind and soon after the entire Dakini clan was abandoned...there were no news of the Mother and her Son. As a result, it is unclear whether the Nian creature is an authentic part of traditional folk mythology, or a part of a local oral tradition which was passed from generations to generation.

Still some scholars believed that the Nian comes out of its hiding place every Lunar Eclipse to increase its evil powers by feeding, mostly on young men, women and animals blood. During winter, since food is sparse, he would go to the village. He would eat the villagers, and mostly drank the blood of children.

There are several stories related to his mating also. Nian being the Evil, mated with many women and reproduced many young boys who possessed evil magical powers just like him and he built an army with them. But it is said that, there is one human mate, if he could get hold of, he will be a unbeaten Czar of Evilness.

But the Catch is, that Human Mate is supposed to be a Pure soul unlike his other Dakini female slaves.

Nobody knew the authenticity of these folk stories yet The traditions of firecrackers, red lanterns, and loud sounds still continued in the near by villages of the Karakorum Valley towards the Lunar Eclipse.

However, in the modern days just like the people of Himalayan Valley, the people from Karakorum Valley did not believe in the existence of the Evil Nian.
Yet there were some who would still carry the beliefs of legends.

As there would always be weird contradictory mis-happenings in the valley and nobody would be able to explain!

These accidents never could rule out the existence of the Evil.

So, they said :

If there is Singha, it is bound to be true that Nian is present too.

So guys, now that you are aware of both Good and Bad of this fantasy story, I believe I would start with the main plot!

Hope to see you all soon!
Do share your views and don't forget to vote!