Treatise 35

Hello Beautiful People!

I really hope you all are liking the way story is moving ahead!

Now let's get started without further delay.

20th January 2021

"The Sudden Dream"

Writer's pov

The evening turned out to be one of the best hours for both Adhikshit and Roshni.

They shared the kiss of Promise!
Their Hearts were linked together!
Unknown to them both, something had changed in their bond and the cosmic powers had granted the couple a very unique gift and soon it was going to change a whole lot of things.

Roshni was sleeping with a beautiful smile on her lips but it didn't take long for the dark night to turn into a catastrophe for her.
She had sweat beads all over her face.... Her palms were dangerously burning...amd she had no control over the pain that she felt in her head.
And suddenly, everything went Black!

Everything was normal, infavt extra ordinarily cheerful....the entire Singha castle was beaming with joy...Roshni found herself getting ready for the engagement.

She was admiring a set of century old diamond necklace presented to her by Lakshmi maa as a blessings from their ancestots. She caressed the fine stone but the next moment she felt dizzy......a sudden pain erupted in her head and she felt giving into darkness.....and then it was a different set up all together....she could not decipher where she was....it felt like she was moving forward in time.... She was walking in the cold icy paths of the jungle when suddenly she entered a cave.!

The cave looked old and mysterious!

She was frightened to see Bones and Skulls everywhere.....It looked like a massacre had just happened.

The strong rotten smell of dried blood suggested that she just witnessed the aftermath of a destructive war.
She walked ahead in the cave....she could not figure out to whom those dead bodies and bones belonged to.....she tried to touch them....may be someone was just injured and she could heal them using her powers....but not a single body revived......frantic...she walked ahead....blood staining her beautiful dress but she could sense that there was something familiar around her.

The cave was so mysterious and dark....and suddenly her eyes caught a place....it looked like a deep pit....she could hear faint painful groans.
Gulping the fear and uncertainty she reached the pit and tried to see what was inside it.... But a scream escaped her mouth when she saw.....Someone so familiar!

Even though the body was full of cuts and scars and blood....yet roshni knew who it was....an almost lifeless body of Samar Singh was dumped in the pit.!

She was frozen at her place....Samar Singh was lying in the pool of blood.!
Dead or Half Dead she was not sure but she had to find out...that too.....real quick...she let out a scream to get a reaction from him but came none!

He remained immobile....with wobbly legs, Roshni glided into the pit and reached Samar Singh. Had she not had heard those faint groans, she would not have even found him. She tried to shake him but nothing worked.

Then with all her concentration she tried to accumulate her powers so that she could heal his wounds.
She held his head in her lap and thankfully her hands began to work on his wounds.

Soon, Samar Singh slowly opened his eyes and she let out a relief.

But her relief was short lived as, Samar Singh coughed loud and blood rushed out of his throat...he was in pain....but looking at Roshni, he tried to gather whatever last breaths he was left with and tried to speak to his future Queen but his words were muffled.