Treatise 5

Ahoy Beautiful People!
A Fresh chapter for you all.
Guys, I know this story is at its starting point right now but trust me I am putting more than a hundred percent in this storyline.
I would really like if you all will read it sincerely and share your thoughts, as this is my first time writing something related to Myths and Fantasy.

Now let's start with the chapter.

"She is the One"

Writer's pov

The frightened Chaste beauty had fallen unconscious but she was secured in the arms of her soul mate.

However odd the pair was, it was meant to be!

The Beast transformed itself into its human form and worry was clear in his eyes.

He knew, she was scared because of his animalistic act.....but at that moment, he was helpless too. Scaring his soul mate was the last thing he wanted....but he could not deny his natural self urge too. It was beyond his control.

How is he going to make her come peace with his animalistic figure was a dire question and he had no idea how to answer that.

Anyways, their situation was full of secrets and so very complicated....for the time being he had left it on its own fate. All he wanted was to make his soul mate comfortable around him.
But it was too early to say anything.

Samar smirked at his friend who seemed lost in his thoughts carrying his mate with utter care and when Adhikshit read his mischievous mind, he just rolled his eyes in irritation.

His friend was anyways too dramatic!

Ignoring Samar, Adhikshit carried Roshni to a more comfortable and safe part of the jungle.
She was as light as a fresh cotton ball and an uninvited smile crossed his lips and Samar gasped.

Oh Jagadamba! (A Himalayan goddess)
What am I seeing?
The Great Adhikshit Raj Singhal is smiling! - teased Samar

Just shut it Samar!
Now is not the time to blabber things.
You know what happens if the news of this incidence reaches The King! - Adhikshit growled

Cool it Down Bro!
You know no one from our Prides would do such a thing!
They already Respect their future King! - Samar replied assuringly

What about Her? - Adhikshit asked unsure

Her? Who? - Samar acted innocent

Don't act dumb Samar!
You know who am I talking about! - Adhikshit groaned

She has a name Buddy! - Samar laughed goofing

Fine!
What about Roshni?
You know she can't find out our secret before the Eclipse!
How am I going to prevent her from telling her family about what happened in the jungle? - Adhikshit asked

Samar spoke - Do not worry so much Bro! Our Queen will probably not say about it, worrying about her family and their reactions.
Even if she does, I will make sure that nobody believes her!

She is not "Our Queen" Samar!
At least not yet! - Adhikshit taunted

No way! You still have Doubts about she being the one!?!- Samar protested

Adhikshit sighed but he now knew for a fact that Roshni was indeed the Chosen one.!

Flash Back from Treatise 1,
where Roshni met the glowing eyed mystery man at the University.

Adhikshit Pov