Treatise 12

Hello Everyone!
How are you all doing?
Another scheduled update for you all, hopefully you will like it.
A little Banter!
Read on!

"Goosebumps"

Writer's pov

The person in front of Roshni was so intimidating that she visibly shivered.
Never in her dreams she could have imagined that she would come face to face to this person again.
At least not this soon!

He had a dominating aura around him and his eyes spoke power and his lips, a thin line.

Roshni didn't know how to react to this? She was hell nervous to think that why this person was suddenly in front of her!

She was hell nervous to think that why this person was suddenly in front of her!

And where the Heck she was?

Adhikshit on the other hand did not know how to control his thoughts.
One side he was over whelmed that roshni helped him in the jungle without much care and on the other hand, he was boiling in anger for her being this reckless.

His mind was not at peace and he was angry at the mere thoughts of her getting into trouble because of her innocent heart.
His thoughts were clouding -
What if something have had happened to her if I didn't reach out to her?
There are anyway many enemies out there waiting for a mere chance to attack them.
And how dare she walk away from her other class students when it was clearly forbidden?
And why did even have to take those tattered stairs?

Why is she this stubborn?
Why don't she understand that a certain truth had to be kept away from her for a purpose.
But no, she had to be this Jagga Jassos!
Why can't she just let it rest for some time.?
She will eventually know each and every secret that is haunting her.!

He racked his hair in utter annoyance And on the top of everything, he was frustrated that he could not read her mind.

What was she even thinking when she walked away from her group!

What if that serpent had bit her!

She would not even have survived!

And this mere thought, had his veins popping out on his neck.

He was hell Angry.!

She definitely needed a piece of his mind for being this careless.
But he knew, he can not loose his temper like this, he had to control his anger for a little more.
As, never in his dreams he would hurt her intentionally or cause her a fright.

The atmosphere of the room was so Uneasily calm and both of them spoke nothing.

They kept looking at each other not understanding how and what to say to each other but finally, Adhikshit was the one to sigh in defeat first and this give some courage to Roshni.

What do you think you are doing here? And how come I am here?
Who's place is this?
Gosh! I was with my college troop!
And then tha...that...Lion....- she was speaking putting her hands into her hair in a rush and suddenly she realised what she was about to say so she quit it