Treatise 23

My Lovelies!
Thank you all for being vocal about the story, really appreciate it!
So, i am Back with new chapter!

Let's get started!

2nd November 2020

Writer's pov

"The Heart to Heart Talk"

The castle was surrounded by smoky clouds and The Deer was Gone long back!

Roshni was mystified about what was happening around her. Every eyes looked at her in gratitude as if she was their caregiver.
She gulped and felt self conscious. It was beyond her explanation that she literally healed a wounded deer.

She watched her palm again and again, now the heat and the shining diamonds have disappeared. She was lost in her thought when she heard Lakshmi, Adhikshit's mother call out for her -

Roshni can I speak with you beta?
Alone?

There was something in her eyes that Roshni felt like going with her as she knew she might be the one to answer all her queries.

Roshni nodded and instantly the other singhas and crowd dispersed, leaving alone with Lakshmi.

Follow me Roshni! - spoke lakshmi as she walked to another wing of the castle

She gestured Roshni to sit by her side and held her palm in her and spoke -

Did you see what happened back there?
Do you know what does that mean?

Roshni shifted in her place not sure what to say to this motherly figure who has been so kind to her. All her life whatever motherly love she had was only in her faint memories. So having lakshmi around her, kind of gave her some comfort.
Lakshmi smiled and said -

You are Gifted Roshni!
I am glad we found you!
Child, Would you give my Son a chance if I told you about what happened back there?

Or if I told you about mates? - lakshmi asked reading roshni carefully

Roshni met her eyes and remained calm, not opposing her questions. Lakshmi smiled at the young girl and began -

I want to first begin by apologising to you Roshni. I know it is really hard for you to accept the reality.
It's not something that happens everyday.
And the pain of getting separated from your family is unbearable, but I want you to see the Bright side of it!

You have a new family of your own now! We are all here to support you in every aspects of your life.
You have a mate to yourself who would happily die for you if you would ask.

Let me tell you about mates -
A mate is someone, who are our destined soulmates and they are chosen by the Goddess Parvati herself. We Singhas can not change our mates, we are bound to each other till our last breaths or may be more. We Singhas can feel each other in every ways possible. In fact we can most of the times, read our mate's mind too.
And once we are bonded with our chosen mate, we live for each other and together contribute in the progress of our Prides.
A male singha is usually allowed to claim his mate when he is 18 but we royals are a little different than the rest as we have larger responsibilities towards our prides. So, a Royal Singha is destined to find his chosen mate only when he turns 25, under the blessings of an Eclipse.
He may find his mate before, but he can not claim her before the Eclipse.
And Adhikshit did the same.!
I know you are angry with him for taking you against your will but fear not, I have raised my son well, he will never force you.
Yes, we do have a rush in our bloods and we can't really control our emotions in front of our mates, but I can see that Adhikshit is trying very hard. But obviously he is all possessive about you when his Singha dominates his body.
And so, he might do things you would not approve of in normal situations but like I said, he will never cross his lines.