Treatise 7

Hello Beautiful Readers!
Thank you so much for appreciating the story line.
I hope this family would keep growing!

Now, without further delay, let's start the new chapter.

"The Curious Kitten"

Writer's pov

The Beautiful village Malana heard Roosters's wake up calls.
The people in the village were used to start their day early. Some of them were already in their fields, looking after the crops. Some going to the post office, Some were opening their Ration shops so on and so forth. It was a cloudy day for the tall mountains. The sun was playing hide and seek, hiding behind the thick clouds. But it never affected the cheerfulness of the innocent villagers.

But there was a certain someone who was clutched under the spell of haunting dreams!

Strange-Intriguing-Bone-Chilling Dreams!

Roshni was shivering in fear on her bed, deep in her slumber. She tried to break open her eyes but in vain....as if she was trapped in time.

Let's see what her dream is about!

Roshni was reading herself a book in her brother's Book store room, but suddenly she could not breathe....sweat was forming on her forehead when she heard a roar!
She watched the source of that unusual voice and she gasped at what she saw....!

It was a Giant, Powerful Monsterous and an unnatural creature!
And the mere look of this monster was enough to realise that she needed to get away from him!

She wanted to run away but her kegs seemed chained.

She found herself, somewhere unknown to her!
She was trapped.
Trapped in a Cave....and she did not know how to get out of it.

She was calling out for help!

Suddenly her mind told her that there was someone else calling out for help.

A crying helpless appeal echoed her ears!
She looked everywhere to find the source of wailing. It seemed a baby was trapped and was crying his/her heart out to her to save itself from the danger.

Roshni's body trembled at the sight.
It was a small baby girl who was wrapped in a blanket. But she was throwing her legs and hands out of it, as if sensing the danger ahead.

She tried her best to break the unseen chains but all in vain. Tears were flowing from her eyes and her heart was hardened anticipating what cruelty the baby was about to face!

She watched the Monster with pointy horns all charged up to kill the baby.

She watched it all in a Deja vu.!
It all felt so Real!
As if she herself was living that moment!

She was feeling so helpless, her legs were chained. However stupid it sounded but She threatened the Monster to leave the baby alone and it laughed like a Satan from Paatal Lok.

The Monster held a strange Shining Sword and was about to cut the baby into pieces and Roshni screamed in fear and closed her eyes unable to watch the barbaric act.

The baby crying intensified and she lost all her hopes.

But suddenly she heard a horrible growl, a painful one at that!

She blinked her eyes open and saw that the Monster was laying flat on the hard rock with a similar looking sword stabbed in between his chest. He was groaning in utter pain and his whole body began to shake.