Treatise 17

Hello Guys!
So very sorry for being this late.
Things have been real tight for me and honestly I couldn't find time to write the chapters, for that I am really sorry.
Finally I could write this one and I can't wait to hear your reactions!

Also, today I have reached 500 followers!
Wow, I am so so thankful to you all for liking my work.

Now, without a delay...Let's get on with it then!

Kindly excuse my Typos, I could not reread the chapter before publishing.....Hahhhaa!

20th September 2020

"Birthday And The Powers"

Adhikshit's pov

I was in deep thoughts watching the foggy valley From the Castle and wondering what my Nightingale must be doing at her house, was she thinking about me

I was in deep thoughts watching the foggy valley From the Castle and wondering what my Nightingale must be doing at her house, was she thinking about me....and that's when I was summoned by my Father, the King Singha.
To tell you the truth, I was not interested in the Talk as I knew he is going to talk about the Eclipse and my Human mate and how I have to follow the rituals after claiming my Lady.
The rational part of me told me to follow the lead and acquire the powers I would get by marrying Roshni but my Heart didn't want to do such unjust to my mate. She deserved better than this....her innocence is too fragile to break for our selfish reasons.
I know we have many responsibilities and I am ready to take them on my shoulders but what I am not ready to do is break her to a point where she would hate me!
Specially after I know that she is too Pure to be dragged in the mess.!

But what choices did I even have?

I heard my father again through his clairvoyance....and I could not disrespect his commands.
A frustrated sigh escaped my lips and I unwilling began to walk to join my Father and other members of the Prides.

I could hear the faint murmurs and I could still recognise my ever so sweet mother who was trying to reason with my father. A chuckle left my mouth at her futile attempts because who was I kidding, my father was a loving man and a caring father too but when it comes to The Prides, he is just the Lion King.

The moment I entered the Darbaar, all the murmurs died down and every pair of eyes concentrated on my arrival.

My muscles tensed at those expecting gaze but I shrugged and walked ahead to sit beside my Father's throne.

We exchanged our gaze and then He spoke in authority -
Brave Prides Members!
As we all Know that The Singha Prides follow the Hereditary Monarchy, and I have been ruling the jungle fir quite sometime and now feel I should take my steps back from the Rajgaddi. In my opinion, It's about time that the next generation takes up the responsibility of the Prides.
And it brings me immense pleasure to announce that My eldest son, Adhikshit has been chosen as the next King.!