Treatise 3

Hello lovely people!
With chapter being republished I would advise you all to read it over again. It will keep you updated with the upcoming developments in the story.

Now, let's continue from where we had left.

"Those Blazing Eyes"

Roshni's pov

Low Whispering and chirping sound of enthusiastic bunch of students could be heard in the entire campus

I attended all my classes of the first half.

The rest of the day is still going weird as well....all the other students were giving me looks.

May be I didn't fit in!

My stomach grumbled and I looked for the canteen, Aadarsh bhai had mentioned.

I managed to get some food in my tray and started to look for a seat, far away from the crowd.

I wanted no more Trouble.
But why the girls were throwing daggers at me!?!
I had no ideas and I didn't care!

I sat in one of the tables at the end with a large glass window beside it. As long as I could see some nature around me, I was comfortable being alone.
Suddenly, a guy my age sat beside me...and asked - Hey there! What's your name girl?

But I ignored him.

But he had other plans, he spoke again - Eh...so you friends with the Singhals??

I was surprised to see that he was trying to make a conversation with me.

So, I finally spoke - No! I don't know any Singhals!
Who are they?

Then why didn't they target you yet! - I heard him mumbling

Excuse me? - I cleared my throat

How come you are safe? - he blurted out

What are you talking about? - I asked gasping

Silly girl I am talking about those bunch of guys you met in that court...You don't know... These guys are famous for torturing students who cross their ways.
And you kinda did cross their path....that too when they were playing! - he explained

Did I do something wrong ?? .. Er.. I don't know your name yet! - I spoke shyly

Oh! Where are my manners...My name is Manik.. And I am your classmate? - he replied forwarding his hand for a shake

I watch his face and followed his arms and gulped. I could not gather the courage to shake hands with him yet so I just smiled and spoke - Roshni!

He gave me a charming smile and my cheeks turned red.

Manik was a blabbing machine he kept talking and cracked some stupid jokes making me laugh.
I was laughing for the first time in so many days.