Treatise 18

Hello Beautiful people!

How are ya all?
I am back with a new update and I am glad I am on time atleast with everything happening around me!
Atleast I think I am on time *winks*

So, Can I get some extra stars please?

29th September 2020

"Protector or Tormentor"

Roshni's pov

Oh! What a start to the Day!

The Valley seemed to enjoy the sun bath under the shower of the first sunshines. Birds were flying out if their nests and chirping and I could hear the musical water work of the distant Parvati river.

Like everyday, I took out a bowl from my purse and poured the milk and waited for her to come...!

You must be wondering why am I doing this and whom am I waiting for?

Well, let me tell you all, she is my secret Friend of the jungle!

My cute little Kitto!

And we have been friends with each other for two years now and we meet every morning, here at this beautiful place.

In no time, kitto came out of her place and began to drink the milk. And like that, i started my talks with her....just the random silly talks that i usually don't say to anyone!

But she is Special!

I was chatting and giggling when I sensed as if I was being watched from somewhere, frowning I looked here and there and then I saw those Hypnotic eyes!

For some reasons, I could not take my eyes off him.

And then someone came out of his hiding!

Adhikshit Raj Singhal!

Can you believe that, out of everyone, I am meeting the Adhikshit Raj Singhal at my favourite spot?

I don't know how he finds me from my adventures, every time!?!
And why was he even there at this time but nonetheless, I wonder why do we keep meeting each other at the least expected places.

I was kind of embarrassed to face him, as he actually saw me talking to my Kitten....but honestly I didn't think that i need to pretend as a sophisticated girl as today i saw him in a different light!

And soon we both began talking!
Random talks, just the way I like!

The way we both talked being so carefree, brought out a different side of him on the surface.
The first time He came infront of me, I swear I was scared but today, he seemed so common just like us, without any high crown on his head.
I was stunned to acknowledge that The Mighty Singhals can be Commoners like us! But who can blame me, there are many things people say about him and the thing that tops the gossips is that he is Heartless and Arrogant.