Treatise 13

Hello Lovelies!

Thank you so much for your reads, comments And votes.
I can be only thankful to you guys for showing your interest in the story.

Now we read in the last chapter that Roshni finally met The Singha and their sudden first kiss.
So after such a long time, finally this new chapter describes Adhikshit's thoughts. And it is going to be a long chapter, probably longest that I have written for this story.

So let's get reading.!

"My Mate"

Adhikshit's pov

Whatever can happen anytime, can happen today too.
So it is wise to be Prepared Ahead!

It was one of those days where I could not concentrate on any of my practices

And mind you, I am one of those gifted, exceptionally sharp shooters when it came to archery and here I was loosing my focus every single time.

I was restless as if something bad was about to Happen.
I could feel the tension in the air....just that I was not able to point out any mishaps in particular.

Everything at the Castle looked under control. And i was out with my prides for patrolling and practice at my Green House which is located at the outskirts of Malana, a little far away from our Singhal Castle.
Everything looked just normal in the village as well with our men doing their jobs perfectly just as usual. And there was no sign of danger or any Foreign intrusion.

Then why I was having these jitters?

Shaking my thoughts away, I focused once again on my Target.

I pulled the arrow at the right angle and shot but yet again I missed whereas this annoying friend of mine, Samar Singh hit the bull's eye.

I once again sighed and looked at my friend who whistled in victory. Samar was smirking whenever I was missing the targets to him.

He mocked - Seems like someone is not in right mind!
Or may be Too deep in Love!

Day Dreaming of our Queen? - he teased further

I shrugged at him and focused once again and guess what.... I missed it again and Samar began to laugh like a clown.

I glared at him but he knew that I was harmless to him.

Idiot!

Exhausted, I exhaled a deep breath and sat down. Samar passed me a water bottle and asked softly -

Everything Ok Adhikshit?
You seem too distracted today!
I don't even remember when was the last time that I beat you in archery!

I sighed and gulped some water and spoke -
I don't know Samar!
I am having this weird feeling that something bad is awaiting!
But I can't figure out what?