Treatise 16

So, today before saying anything I would like to personally mention some of the readers who have been a constant support of the story.
Thank you guys for your Love and Support and your honest feedbacks, meant a lot.

sowjanyanoone NeilAvni_love
anjila2 Chotushree
ShailiVerma sribeet123
Anuja0402 fancyfake34
@bts_is_my_light
JebinAarav Twin_bhagyas_lovers_
RiyaBhargava9 BhaktiShah926
andsana jisharaj
@MoutushiMandal6

And many more lovely readers, those I might be forgetting, remember I care for you all.

Thank you guys once again.!

Now let's get started with the Chapter.

Date - 1st September 2020

"The Eclipse - A Curse or A Blessing"

Roshni's pov

I was engrossed in my thoughts about what that old lady had said and why did those Bride Dolls reminded me of something creepy.....all those clustered mess exhausted my mind and I didn't know when I fell asleep in the car.

When I woke up, we were outside the Book store...oh my safe Heaven!

I just wanted to get drowned in them and forget all about the weird things happening around me, so I hurried towards the new stock and began working on them.
All this while, Aadarsh Bhaiya was unusually quite and I felt as if he was hiding something for me.

I wanted to ask him but I didn't want to trouble him more than he already looked since we resumed our journey after that incident.
And even if I would have asked him I know he would not budge.

He is too protective to tell me reasons of his uneasiness and I was also not in a state to argue so I happily engrossed myself in the Books.

I added all the data in the computer and took out a print out to give it to bhaiya.

As I was walking ahead, I heard them talking about something....and it seemed really serious and when I reached at a distance where I could hear them, I heard Adikeit bhaiya saying something that didn't sit well in my system.

He put his hand on Aadarsh Bhaiya's shoulder and spoke - Bhai, I didn't know you had so much piled up within you....but know that you are not alone anymore... I am with you!

You have done enough for us, now I will be your helping hand and I promise I will protect Roshni from every danger till my last breath.

And I will not let her leave us!
Come what May!

What is this all About?
They were talking me and keeping me safe?
From What danger?
And where am I gonna Go?

These guys are really unnecessarily over protective, daadi is right!
They still think of me as a five year old.

Anyways, I decided to let them know about my presence... So clearing my throat, I asked -

What are you talking about?
Where am I going to go?
And what dangers are you talking about?
Is it about the thing that happened on the roads?