Treatise 2

Hello beautiful people!
So, today I am going to introduce the lead Hero and his pov of his recent actions and appearance!
Hope you will like him!

Let's begin with the chapter!

"Adhikshit Raj Singhal"

His pov

I clutched my carved and shiny ancestral gladiator a little stronger and swiped it across his feet but he was an expert swordsman too, just like me and ever so easily dodged my strike.
What happened Friend?
Can't seem to stand my skills? - smirked he

Oh! Challenging me, the Unbeaten swordsman!
Bring it on Buddy!

Him, smirking at me, was his first and last mistake because the last things he knew was, he was laying flat on the soil bed.

That's how my days go by since the time I remember!

I gave him my hand and he pulled me down too and we two laughed like monsters, filling the Jungle with our echos.

We two have been friends since we were in diapers.

Wondering who am I?
Let me clear all your doubts then!

I am the most talked about person in our little paradise!
Paradise, yes! Because this place, Malana is a real paradise!
Away from human cruelty....away from evil....Atleast for now!

So, I am the Adhikshit Raj Singhal, The most talked about, but never publicly seen, the eldest son of the most powerful person in the Valley, Mr

Mr. Vijay Raj Singhal!

I love my father, but I love my beautiful and caring mother more, Mrs. lakshmi Raj Singhal.

Let me tell you, people here in the valley, love us and we are the most powerful family in the entire valley.
And fortunately, I am the next owner/heir of the Singhal Industries and the entire property in the valley.

You must be thinking, being born with a silver spoon, I must be living a life of comfort and luxuries...but let me tell you, My life is not easy!

Being the eldest one, and the heir of the Singhals is never easy!

This powerful Position comes with a price!
Price of my freedom, my emotions, my desires!

I can not lead a normal life of a 24...oops sorry, soon to be 25 year old!

I have no friends, just one!
My buddy, my brother, Samar Singh!

The one I was fighting swords with!

He knows me more than myself!
But that Idiot is way too carefree!

And he wants me to live my life as a normal perso, but I know better....the type of responsibilities, I have on my shoulders, nobody can understand my situation!

I am made to be Perfect!
I am made to Fight!
I am made to do Justice!

But to achieve this perfection, I had to give up on so many things... Things which lead you to a so called normal life. In order to inherit the Singhal Pride and Fame, I had to let go of my dreams... My wishes... My happiness... My adolescence...!

I was never allowed to go out... In open as my real identity!
I was never allowed to mingle with common people.
I had to live a life of a King, who's first priority has to be his people.

The King so closed that no emotions can make him weak!

I hear a lot of gossips, from my fellow men, that people think, I am a stone-hearted, self-centered person.
I have no human emotions, I do not treat the people around me as equals.

To tell you the truth, May be, I am a little cold-hearted but it's for the betterment of everyone around here, that I stay away from them!

Unless, my presence is required!

People here in Malana, has many pre-conceived notions about me...But what they do not know, is that it is not my choice to be the person I am but I am the Chosen One!

I have cut myself from the lives of commoners, but I am well aware of my surroundings!
Because, as their King I have to look after them.
I might be hidden from the eyes of malana but it's because of certain reasons, and they better not know about it all!
But my people say, my magical presence can be felt without a doubt!
And they Love me!

I may be a mystery to the world but i knew each and every development of my people and my surroundings!

And specially my Enemies!
I am a born Fighter!
Samar and my other siblings say, that I am a killer when I am angry, and I can't deny that!
I have fought many fights and never lost one!

But since, I am soon turning 25, a lot of things are going to change!
I don't know, how would everyone react but I am most tensed about my own personal life!
I am supposed to get married when I turn 25, and I have no ideas about girls and their antics!

It's not that, I haven't met girls... But never have I met someone in a way a guy should meet a girl!

Samar tried, he tried many times to argue with me and my parents....but he was shut down every time!
Because, I had to follow certain rules!

And I have been following my parents always!
I know, if they say something, it has to have a deeper meaning!

And, i was fine with all this all this while until, I met Her!

That little sparkling Light!

Sigh!

But, I think I frightened her with my presence! She looked flabbergasted...and why not.... There was something so strong within me that I couldn't mask my emotions, after looking at her!

I couldn't figure her out like my usual self and that gave me pure Disquite!

It was Rare and Strange!

But I couldn't forget her angelic Face!

Anyway, I have to clear my head, I can not think of any random girl in a way, that I loose my focus!

No random girl can interest me!

Because, I have a purpose to serve!

But little did he know, she was not just any random girl, but she was the Chosen One!

Hola people!
Here is the new update for ya all!
I hope you like our main Lead!
Do give your opinion in your comments and do not forget to vote!

And spread the words!