Treatise 37

Hello Beautiful People!

Back with another update today!
I hope you will find it interesting.

4th February 2021

"I am a Crystal Gazer"

Roshni's pov

Who would have thought that a simple girl like me will have such mysterious life!
But it was my Destiny!
And honestly, things have been Great!
I have not only found my Life partner here, but also a complete family.

But being Associated with Mystery and Mythology, my life keeps giving me new surprises.
Just like the one, I have received recently!

But right now, I was Floating in darkness again!
I was feeling dead tired.....none of my senses seemed to work...i felt like completely paralysed.
And then I heard someone familiar calling my name but the voice was too distant. I focused on the voice and I heard -
Roshni, now is not the time to go for deep sleep!
Difficult times are Head and Your people need you!
You have to break the Spell and Wake up!

And then I remembered....the engagement....the Ring....the chandelier....the blood.......Adhikshit!
my eyes instantly fluttered open but I groaned as I could not adjust to my surrounding immediately as I felt groggy and disoriented for several minutes.
And then i saw Lakshmi aunty and Grand ma sitting in front of me, who looked sick worried.

I felt tired like I had moved mountains but I managed to ask - What Happened to Me?
Why do I feel so tired and Groggy??

Roshni! Take deep breaths!
Please don't stress, you were in deep slumber, precisely The most prominent form of sleeping.
The doctor said your were under a spell of slow-wave sleep.
And It is most difficult to wake people from such slow-wave sleep; hence we could not manage to wake you up.

Since when I have been sleeping??? - I asked confused

It's been around 20houre my child! - grandma spoke softly

20 hours???
But I can never sleep for so long!
Wait....where is Adhikshit??
He is Safe, right? - I asked

Lakshmi aunty smiled and said - Yes, He is Fina Roshni, all because of you!
And I have already sent him a wave through our Bond.
He is on his way!

I was about to say something but then I was Interrupted by the sound of footsteps.

Walked in Uncle Vijay and along with him walked two more people who looked quite old but intellectuals.

Roshni, finally You are up!
You got us all worried.
How do you Feel? - uncle asked

I... I am good, thank you! - I replied

Child, we want to confirm a few things about your recent behaviour....and it's important....otherwise I would not have bothered you like this.
Do you remember what happened?
What is the last thing that you remember? - asked uncle Vijay looking at me

I jerked my head up to look at him and then I nodded. I began -

I remember Everything Uncle.!
I remember we were at the engagement party.
And then the Chandelier!

Vijay nodded and then spoke - Roshni, I want you to meet our Raj Purohit ji (royal priest) and his son who is an expert in Astrology. Their expert knowledge is going to help us understand the things that has been going on with you.
They are here to ask you a few question regarding the incidence.
Do you think you can answer them?

I was hell nervous, i wanted Adhikshit to be by my side but yes, i trusted Vijay uncle too. So I agreed.

The elder person sat on a chair closer to my bed and asked -