Treatise 30

Heyy you guy, Back with the new update!

Soon, the story is about to go for its final track, so brace yourselves!

And thank you for the Love and Support!

18th December 2020

"Falling Into Place?"

Adhikshit's pov

They say the night is darkest before the Dawn!
And I couldn't agree more at this moment!

The things we went through during last few days has created dullness in the entire castle but now things are coming back to normal!

Thank God, the concerns and the chaos related to Aadarsh is sorted!

God forbid if he chose our enemy, I would had to have his head but I know in this process, I would have lost my mate!

My Nightingale!

And can you all believe, my mate wants us to work!
I could not be any more happier!

I can say that Roshni is getting more comfortable around me. She is opening up to me and the Prides too.
Oh, how my lion wants to deflower her but I know, she won't understand his desires and I have to settle with just a few kisses and hugs for now.

But I will make sure that I make her mine soon, the way I want her to be!

According to the customs we follow, I can take her anytime and she wouldn't even protest as she has my potion but that's not how I want our firsts, i want to treat her right, give her the respect she deserves, lika a Queen!

I want to bring down stars for her if she wanted them!

Sometimes, it amazes me how a girl of barely 18-19 has me wrapped around her lift finger!

But I guess I am not complaining!

Mom was right when she said to give her some time, everything will fall into its place in it's due time.
Things have been going good between Roshni and I.
Mom has been a constant support for both me and Roshni.
And Roshni too is more comfortable around her.

Looking at the Green House, A smile broke on my lips remembering how she enjoys the nature around us!
I am thinking to build up another garden, dedicated to her!
And probably ask her to move in with me!
Ah! Just the thought of her being close to me, is stirring my heart!

My thoughts took a break when I sensed Samar's presence behind me.

What are you thinking about Adhikshit? - asked Samar standing beside me

Nothing just how things have been bizzare these few days!
The Chaos!
But I guess we are sorted now! - I smiled at him

I hope so King! - he replied

What is it Samar? - I asked sensing his hesitation

Adhikshit I think, they are planning something Big!
Since Aadarsh had been planted by Nishan, I am sure he knows that his plans has backfired and Aadarsh has joined the Singhas.
I have a feeling he would be planning something vile.
And my patrolling team has sensed something suspicious too since last two days.
They saw new faces around the southern borders during the dawn times.
No trespassing has been reported yet but I am afraid, they will plant or they already have planted a mole.!
And this is some serious trouble!

Those words shook the earth beneath me and indeed it was going to be a major trouble if his doubts are real!
I mean of course our warriors are brave enough to face a war, but with Nishan comes a lot of super natural powers and
Then I would have to combine my powers with Roshni's in order to safeguard our Families and Prides more. And that meant both of us had less time.!