Treatise 43

Hello guys!!!

Thank you for your appreciation on the last chapter, I really felt so Happy and Motivated!

Now let's get started with the new chapter!

Also, before you start this chapter, let me tell you I have used some names/places from real world map, but I have used them for my imagination. They are all hypothetical and do not consist much reality!

20th March 2021

"The Land of Tantrikas"

Aadarsh's pov

Since the beginning, I wanted to lead a normal life, an understanding wife, naughty and beautiful children and a loving family altogether.
I was never a complicated man!

And I was living a life of contentment but my whole existence changed since the time I learnt who I was in real!

My Parents were special humans and I was a special born.
And not to forget the Special Appearance I had within my human body....inside my soul.!
Initially, everything was so confusing but as the Singhas guided me through training, I began to accept myself.
Everything changed after that!
I was no more a normal human being, I had bigger purposes to serve for the mankind and the valley.

But despite all the complications and chaos my life was, One of the best things that happened to me was Roshni!

My baby girl!

My almost Daughter!

I still remember the day when I saw her for the first time.
When I held her in my arms, I found a whole new universe nestled in my arms. Her twinkling eyes, her shinning skin and her extraordinary honey red locks, she had seized me in her angelic avatar.
And since that day, I have been her Protector!

I found what is love, affection, possessiveness and passion. As the elder brother I loved Adikrit also, but Roshni was my world and my whole day would revolve around her.
I felt so proud and responsible when ma and baba asked me to become her Rakshaka "Protector"
I moment she held my fingers in her soft small palm, I knew I would trade anything of this world to keep her safe.

But, right now My babygirl is missing, more like, she has been kidnapped by the arch enemies for the Singha Prides, The Evil Nandinghas.

And if I believe Vijay Raj Singhal or My Grandma, they are the most screwed up species of all!

Believe me, I have no doubt that they are malicious and evil. What more facts do i need to prove that It has been Three months and yet we do not have a wind of where they might have taken Roshni!

Adhikshit himself had been a lost soul, without his Mate!

Trust me, I understand his pain and love and all that jazz, but honestly I did not expect him to be this disoriented. It's not that He has not been looking for her, he has been to many places but his Singha, his other power is so lost and all of the elders have told me that it is because his mate is missing.
And that thing is par my understanding!

I mean come on I know how much he love Roshni but now is not the time to go into his grief mode.

How can a person be so weak just because they have a situation with their mate!
I would rather want him to be on his toes to look for Roshni.
But never mind.!

With his weak and mourning Singha, it's better that he is not roaming around alone. As there are many more concerns inside the castle.
Currently, he is the incharge of the Prides, as Samar in in deep sleep.
But I know he has been secretly sneaking out to the Jungle.
And so, I have taken the full responsibility of finding Roshni. Adikrit is also helping with the Manuscripts.