Treatise 29

Thank you guys so much for your love.
And let's get started with the new chapter.
And since, it took me long to update this chapter, j made sure it's long enough to keep you guys intact!

Enjoy!

11th December 2020

"The Battle Of Righteousness"

Writer's pov

Another day passed and yet there was no news of Aadarsh!

Samar Singh was asked to keep an eye on his development.
They wanted Aadarsh to return back to his senses and check with him if he remembered his other avatar.
His body had shifted back but he was unconscious from last 36 hours.

All of the people present in the castle waited eagerly for him to gain his consciousness.
Goes without saying Especially the Purohit Family.

Roshni was visiting the green house, as this had become her second favorite place to visit in the morning.
She touched the roses, the poinsettias, the tulips and other greens.
Her touch made the flowers to bloom further.
She thought for a second and went to a corner where some plants were almost dead. She caressed them and just like she has wondered, they became alive.

She giggled, learning another use of her magical hands.
What Roshni was still unaware with that her power was not only limited to this. The power she was gifted could heal everything that was withered or wounded.

Except of death, she could cure almost everything but she was yet to discover this.
All in its due time!

Someone seems to enjoy her Magical powers! - she heard Adhikshit

She turned around and blushed looking at the Handsome Singha who looked freshly showered.

I.... I....am just exploring! - she spoke shyly looking down

Adhikshit in a blink was standing in front of her and lifted her chin and felt so loved. His Nightingale was blushing and this new shade of pink was now his favorite.

He caressed her soft jaw and spoke sexily -
Roshni! Am I making you Blush?

Roshni looked into his eyes and they were golden brown something like honey. His orbs were something so magical, she had observed that they changed color with every possible emotion and recently she found herself willing to drown in them.

She spoke, spell bound -
You have Beautiful Eyes Adhikshit!

And his face brightened.
His heart fluttered, his Singha howled in pleasure acknowledging that his mate was paying attention to his features.

His arms itched to engulf his mate to his chest but he refrained.

He asked Roshni to close her eyes and then went somewhere.

After a few minutes, Roshni felt something being kept on her head. She asked - What are you doing?

Just adorning my mate with Nature! - Adhikshit replied

He again held her hands and took her somewhere and asked her to open her eyes.
Roshni opened her eyes and saw a lake in front of her.
It was crystal clear and the slow humming caused by the wind was making it look so surreal!

This isn't Real!
How can a place like this be real! - she whispered

Well it does in my world!
And now Miss Roshni, you are the queen of this land.
The crown is the Proof! - he smiled

Roshni giggled looking at her reflection and touch the flower crown, Adhikshit had placed on her crown.

The flowers bagan to glow with her touch and she felt so loved.