Treatise 10

Beautiful People!
After a long time, I am back with another update!
The reason being, I had too much in my plate, but now that things have been better, I will try to update regularly. Hope you all will forgive me for being late and would like the storyline.

Now, let's get started with the chapter.

"The Jungle Trail"

Writer's pov

If you are in for a forever love and those happily ever after fairytales, the Himalayas and the mysteries that surround these mountains, surely would make you spell bound. There is something un-explained in the aromatic air of Malana that it would compel every one to wish for the time clock to stop.
It's Beauty is beyond the words and colors to portray it's true beauty.
But was this place only all Beautiful and Happy?
Or there is a storm on its way to ruin the peacefulness of the quite village?
I guess, time will tell!

Now, It was a special day for Roshni today as today the students were going on a small guided jungle trail, excited to enjoy the Nature, she quickly got ready and bid a adieu to his brothers and reached inside her university. Her face glowed in the anticipation of the beautiful day coming ahead.

Enthusiastic Students could be seen everywhere in the campus. Some of them giggling, some were lazily playing with footballs, some gossiping and some waiting.

Yes, waiting!
Today as i mentioned earlier, the College students are promised for a trail in the woods.
All the boys were so excited but girls, they seemed a little scared as there were many not so lovely stories heard about the jungle but for Roshni, it was a dream come too.
She loved Nature and the Jungle.
She would watch it from far away but her over protective brothers would never allow her to go that side so, today was a golden chance to take in all the beauty in her eyes.

Also, it will give some push to her own little investigation on the Jungle and the Legend. She also was carrying whatever theories she had learnt in the past few days, with her in a journal.

The students gathered near the Bus hired for their trip.

Standing at the open air staircase theatre, Roshni was shifting in her legs in excitement, waiting for her turn to board the bus

Excited? - a voice now common to her brought her back to present