Treatise 1

Hello fellow readers!

Hopefully, by reading this far, you all have a rough idea about the plot and it's surroundings.

Now let's get started with this new chapter which is officially the first part of the mainstream story!
Here on, every chapter in called a Treatise and the headline will be there too.

Hope you will like it!

"Meeting With The Mystery Guys"

Roshni's pov

God! This place is majestic and some of the parts of the university looked centuries old.
The architecture of the campus was screaming power and prosperity!

I looked at the students gathered inside the campus and I felt nervous.
I was scared to face the crowd but I was brave enough to fight back my insecurities.
People here didn't know me... And they don't need to know either.
I will not be fearful for the unknown!

So, I shook my head and smiled remembering my brother's words and took a fresh breath looking at the mighty building in front of me and walked towards the gate and my immediate attention went to the intricate shinning Lion Head emblem

This was nothing new to our village but this particular one looked so fierce that I almost gulped in fear before stepping further. It had wings like an eagle and it's eyed were made up of Scarlet stones, something I have heard a lot many times in stories. The falling sun rays were making it look more real and It was haunting.

Suddenly the air around me changed and I felt a sudden chill inside my bones. I felt as if a particular cloud of magic and power surrounded me.

So, I bravely took a few steps further and I was in an open arena kind of place. The moment I looked up...i saw everyone looking at me for some weird reasons!

Then I looked around me...and, found myself in the middle of a basketball court, and there were a bunch of guys of about our age and a girl standing in full attention within a closed circle.

All the other students were looking at us from far with weird expression.

And I have no ideas, why!?!

What do you think you are doing here miss? - I heard a deep authoritative voice