*lemme watch*

type; smut

warnings; tiny tiny daddy kink

"Dave just texted. I'm going shopping with him later." I spoke as I sat at my kitchen table. Boxes sat on the counters, unpacked since we just moved in.

"What time?" Brad asked, it wasn't evasive, I could tell he was just curious.

I loved the fact we lived together now. Although, it had barely been a week. 

"I'm not sure yet, this evening." I continued, taking a bite of the cereal in front of me.

His brown hair was flat on his forehead and his eyes stared deep into mine. I took another bite to avoid his hard gaze.

"Well, where are you going?" He inquired, watching me intently.

I chewed my food before answering. But, I wasn't sure why I had to. I was a grown woman, and he was my boyfriend, not my dad.

"I don't know Brad." I huffed in response.

I've always hated when people are in my business too much. I shook my head slightly, trying to dismiss my frustrations. 

"I'm sorry I worry about what my girlfriend does. Whatever Y/N" He stood roughly from the table, muscles in his arms tensed. I could sense how mad he was, the air seemed thicker.

"Just because we live together doesn't make you my father, Brad." I groaned, also standing and my chair screeched along the cool tile floor.

I didn't even care to look over at him as I ran water over my bowl. I jumped when I felt air blowing across my ear. 

"Baby, you know I'm your daddy." Brad's voice turned husky and low in my ear.

A shiver ran through my spine, although not from temperature. Pure, unadulterated desire coursed through my veins, pooling between my legs.  His hand ran gently down my sides, stopping for a moment to squeeze my hips.

"Brad." I whispered, unable to form a sentence.

My knees wobbled and his fingers trailed even farther down. He wrapped his arms around me and tugged me into his chest.

"I love you." He murmured in my ear.  I sighed in relief, his words comforting me. 

"I love you too," I smiled even though he couldn't see.  "Daddy." I added at the end, a smirk plastered onto my face.

I knew exactly the reaction it would have on him. I gasped when his strong hands hoisted me up, and he held me, carrying me bridal style. It didn't take long to realise where we were going.

The bedroom door clicked shut behind us, and my feet gently were placed back on the ground.  His hard gaze stared down at me and his hands once again traveled down my sides. His fingers hooked on the bottom of my shirt and he easily tore it from my body. I look up through my lashes at him, and took a step closer to remove any distance between us.

His desire was evident, as his sweatpants hung loose around his hips.  Boldly, my hands travelled down his front and slipped under his waistband. Brad gasped, rolling his hips into me, when I wrapped my fingers around him. I smirked, my pace slow and lazy. I squeezed every place I knew he particularly liked, and his pants were the only sounds in the room. 

"Don't tease me." His teeth were clenched as he spoke.

"Yes sir." I responded, pumping faster now.

His eyes squeezed shut and a  moan escaped his lips. My left hand, currently not being used, moved my own waistband to the side. My fingers slid under my panty line, and I started to run slow circles over my clit. The tempo in both of my hands was exactly in time.  When I dipped my finger inside of myself, I let out a soft moan, causing Brad's eyes to suddenly open.

His gaze racked over my body, and realised what I was doing to myself. He removed my hand from his member, and I started to move my other out from myself before a rough hand stopped me. 

"Lemme watch" His voice was husky as he looked down at me. 

Shyly, I nodded.

I took a step back to sit on the edge of the soft bed, my behind barely on the material. My fingers started to work again, and I closed my eyes. Behind my lids, I imagined Brad's beautiful hands doing this to me. I moaned once more, louder this time.  I opened my eyes to see him standing between my parted legs. His moved his hands to slide both my pants and my underwear off in one smooth motion. He squatted down in front of me, and since he was so short, his head probably reached my stomach. 

My fingers kept at it, and Brad's eyes moved to watch them. He groaned loudly as he closely observed everything I was doing. 

"Enough." He ordered, standing up and taking my wrist.

He moved my fingers to his mouth, sucking on each one. He then lifted me, forcing me back onto the bed, his body hovering mine. He leaned up, chucking of his shirt before he moved down once again. His lips brushed mine, quickly getting rougher. His tongue forced into my mouth, massaging my own.  His hands moved to remove my bra, which he succeeded in without breaking the kiss. I moaned when he took each of my breasts in his grasp. Kneading and squeezing, his lips moved down my jawline. He sucked gently on my neck, hitting my sweet spot. 

My legs raised, feet catching on the top of his pants. It was quite difficult, but I managed to push them down to about his knees. Brad got the point, and broke the kiss just long enough to finish my job, yanking all clothing off himself and throwing it across the room.  His erection brushed the apex of my thighs as he moved my up, and I whimpered his name. His eyes were clouded over with lust. 

"Daddy." I moaned, and suddenly he thrusted inside me.

My back arched off the bed as he dove deep inside me.  My fingernails clawed at his back as he pulled out and rammed in again, harder this time. His teeth nipped at the base of my neck as I continually moaned his name with each thrust. His calloused hands moved to rub circles right above where we were connected.

He brought me to the edge faster than he ever had before.  We continued this rhythm for a little while, the only sounds in the room that of our skin hitting one another's. Suddenly, his pace quickened, merciless.  Without hesitation, and in perfect sync, we orgasmed together. In a state of euphoria, neither of us moved off each other. Simultaneously, we came down off our highs, and he pulled out quickly. The sensation odd. 

"Wow." I grinned, my breathing still heavy.

Brad grabbed my face and planted a kiss to my lips before falling on his side next to me. 

"Wow is right." He grinned.

*
*
*me a 17 year old virgin writing almost every imagine about sex:)*