*say it*

type: you alredy know;)

warnings: oral (female recieving), breeding kink

"P- please, honey."

He's on his knees in front of the bed, doe eyes staring up at you with a small pout gracing his lips. He can tell you're mad at him, deciding to stay still until you give him permission to get closer.

You're laid out in front of him, your legs hanging off the bed, thighs spread and exhibiting your most intimate part to him. Completely naked, propping yourself up on your elbows as you stare down at your boy teasingly, "What do you want, Brad?"

"Wanna taste you."

You can tell it's taking everything in him not to break and submerge himself in you, but he's already been bad, and knows the punishment will be worse if he steps out of line again.

"Please baby, please let me make you feel good."

You hum, spreading your legs further as you watch him. His pretty eyes are almost mesmerized by you, watching your wet folds glistening in the dim lights. "Do you deserve that though, honey?"

He's silent for a moment and you decide you've had enough, sitting up abruptly and leaning closer to him. He's on full alert, those hard muscles tightening as he holds his breath in anticipation of your next movements.

You take his chin in your hand, pulling him into you to place a small kiss on those rosy lips. You've barely touched him and he's already melting into you, moaning against your mouth as the light taste of corona (THE BEER) fills your senses. He's quick to slip his tongue into your mouth, swirling it around in a way that makes your head spin.

He seems to get a rush of confidence at your momentary compliance, bringing a finger up to slide over your slit. You flinch back at the sensation, slapping his hand away as he sinks back down on his knees, knowing he's overstepped.

"Such a greedy boy." You tut, leaning away from him again, his cheeks so brightly flushed that you can't help but think of how good he would look between your thighs. But he hasn't earned that yet.

"I think you need to be taught a lesson." You say softly, lying back onto the bed with a small smirk on your lips. You can hear Brad's breath catch as you spread your legs again, this time bringing the balls of your feet up to the edge of the bed to expose your dripping center.

You stick two fingers in your mouth, swirling them around and releasing with a pop, before slowly making your way down your body. You reach your slit, lightly running a line over your already soaked core.

You hear a throaty whimper escape Brad's lips, and you smile, knowing that he's aching to touch you, aching to replace your fingers with his tongue. You flick your clit gently, arching your back as you release the softest moan, repeating the action a few times.

Brad's barely breathing as he watches you, reacting to you almost instinctually as he tries to stay calm. His hands are itching to hold you, and he almost debates just tongue fucking you now, and dealing with the consequences later. But he's your good boy, and he stays put.

"Brad," you mumble after what feels like an eternity to him and he's so lightheaded that he barely hears you. "Please."

He doesn't have to ask what you mean, his head dipping between your thighs almost instinctually. He's flattening his tongue over you and lapping up your wetness like he's been starving for it, and in some way, he has.

His grip is tight on your thighs but you love it, your head thrown back as you mutter his name over and over again.

There's a sort of worshipping about the way Brad treats your body. It's like a choreographed dance that only he knows the steps to, following the curve of your body with his skilled hands and tongue, ravishing you completely.