*legs off the bed*

type; smut

warnings; rough sex, masturbation

You promised you wouldn't touch yourself while he was away. It was a little rule you two had, and it always made things more fun when you finally got to be together again.

But for some reason you just could hold back this time, you just had to give in to the impulse. You reasoned that if you were at least thinking about Brad while you did it, then maybe it wasn't such a bad thing.

So you stripped completely, getting yourself comfortable in the centre of the bed. You were so concentrated on the feeling of your own fingers inside you, arching your back up off the bed that you didn't hear the door open.

You didn't hear his footsteps as he made his way to the bedroom. The first sound you heard was his throat clearing from his perch in the doorway.

You take your fingers out of yourself completely, raising your hands in the air as though you'd been caught stealing or something. But he still doesn't look happy.

"I thought you were back tomorrow?" You gasp, and he shakes his head, slowly walking towards you until he was right next to the bed, towering above you.

"We finshed up early, thought I'd surprise you" he states, his voice is simmering with tension, "tell me something, how is it fair that I've been taking cold showers all week, and you get to fuck yourself whenever you please"

"I wasn't— I don't usually, I'm sorry Brad" you rush out, "I was thinking of you" you try to plead, and that softens him a little, but only a little.

"Bend over, legs off the bed" he commands, and so you get into position. It was the least you could do.

It's silent for a moment and then you feel the sharp sting of his hand as it makes contact with your bare backside. Heat rising to the area in a matter of seconds. He doesn't give you much time to recover before his hand is on you again, connecting in the exact same spot, forcing a cry from deep in your throat.

"Were you thinking about something like this?" He asks, his voice rough,

"Fuck yes Brad!" You gasp, and his hand comes down for a third time. But he seems to relax after that, and you can feel both of his hands grip your hips, lining himself up behind you.

And then you can hear the unmistakable sound of his belt as it unbuckles and he pulls out his cock. No doubt hard already from the week without stimulation.

"What else did you think about baby?" He asks, running the head of his cock through your folds, mixing his precum with your own wetness, teasing you while he waits for an answer.

"God Brad, I was thinking about how good your cock feels when it's inside me" you moan out, and he seems satisfied. So he pushes into you in one swift motion, pulling out again right away and forcing it in again.

Continuing like that, fucking you into the matress, forcing you further into the bed as he reaches up to grab a handful of your hair. Using the leverage to pull you up and back onto his cock even further.

It doesn't take long before you're whining and gasping, and borderline screaming beneath him.

"You don't touch yourself without my permission ever again, you got that?" He huffs out as he starts to grow unsteady, clearly close himself.

"Never, never Brad! Fuck, gonna cum" is the only warning you can give before you're shaking around him and you can feel him spill inside you in the same instant.