*good girl*

warning; smut
[ daddy kink, choking, rough sex ]

His eyes were on your body for the whole night. Sinful thoughts run through your head when you moved your hips to the rhythm of the music you almost didn't hear, it was drown out by the beat of your heart. Every step you took was careful, planned, perfectly mixed with the way his eyes wandered, chasing you all over the dancefloor. Sweat on your neck glistened like glitter, your hands lifted your hair, you waved them along with your hips, concentrated on looking good. His words echoed in the back of your head. Dance for me, baby.

And so you did, you forgot yourself in the music, forgot to breathe, forgot to pump blood. The only thing that mattered was keeping his eyes on you. Your heels clanged on wooden floor, fingers travelled through your skin, your parted lips whispered unspoken sins, shameless thoughts directed to that one man sitting by the bar and watching you closely. Dance for me, baby.

You shivered at the thought of his arms holding you tightly, at the thought of how he would reward you if he liked your dance.

It was a birthday party, but you were far from celebrating.  You closed your eyes and let the rhythm lead you through your temptation, your feet knew exactly what steps should be next, your red, flared dress appeared as if it had a mind of its own, moved and danced with you, complementizing you.

Brad's arms wrapped around you, you knew these arms so well you didn't even have to open your eyes. His chest clung onto your back, his lips sucked on your neck and a sigh escaped your mouth. He licked a trail to your ear, bit your earlobe.

'That's enough, kitten.' His hot breath surrounded your neck as he pushed you lightly in the direction of the elevator.

You amenably obeyed, shiver of thrill swam through your body. His hand was on the small of your back, but lowered with every step and eventually rested on your buttock and squeezed lightly. You entered the elevator and watched his fingers as they pushed the button for the last floor.

The door closed.

One of Brad's hands grabbed your hips while the other lied on your neck, his thumb moved harshly on your throat.

'You've been a naughty girl tonight, my dear.' His voice was steady and quiet.

'All for you, sir.'

Smirk showed on his face and he lowered his head to lick your neck.

'Bad girls taste best.'

He kissed you harshly, electricity crawled between you, bonded your bodies together. His kiss deepened, his tongue slid in between your lips, touched the roof of your mouth, dominated you instantly. The hand on your throat squeezed it lightly, that sensation brought instant wetness in your pants. You heart beat like crazy, it could win a race.

The elevator opened and Brad almost pushed you out of it, sudden lack of his lips on your felt inappropriate.

He opened the door of his room and you entered, the only source of the light was the lantern outside, its warm tone peaking from parted curtains surrounded the bedroom.

Brad took of his tie, the sight of his figure dressed in black suit made you feel dizzy. His formal jacket was now on the chair. He pulled you to himself yet again, you were once more joined in a kiss and you risked biting his lower lip. He groaned and slapped your ass, soft moan sounded in the quiet room. He sucked on your neck while reaching for the zip of your dress.

'Undress for me.' He said and sat on the bed, watching you more closely than on the dancefloor.

You bit your lip and slid the shoulders off the dress, freed your arms from the soft fabric, pushed it down, shown your bruised hips and thighs full of hickeys. Oh, how you loved the sight of them.