*im a virgin*

warnings: Smut, Minor Swearing, Fluff!

Y/N is a virgin and is nervous to have sex with Brad because he's very experienced and she doesn't want to let him down.

not mine.

"Love, you didn't do anything wrong," Brad's calming voice calls through the door, "Why you hiding from me, baby?"

Y/N was beyond embarrassed. She'd stopped again, gotten too nervous, found a stupid excuse to wiggle her way out of it.

For some reason, she was treating sex like some life changing event. She'd grown up very open about sex, always said that she'd lose he virginity when she was ready. But it's not that she isn't ready.

Brad and her had been together an entire year. A entire year of being together without sex, even as much as a blowjob or him eating her out, and she was almost fearing that he'd leave her.

Most couples had sex by, like, 3-4 months, even before that.It wasn't a secret that Brad had had sex before.

He'd slept with models, older women, was having one night stands when he was 17-19. And Y/N was just an average uni student who the furthest she'd ever gone with someone was barely even grinding before she stopped it there. So, it was easy to understand how she'd be nervous to do anything with Brad.

Y/N trusts him with her life, loves him more than anything, and maybe it was less that she was nervous of losing her virginity, but more about letting him down. Once again, he'd slept with models, those women experienced as well, and now he's stuck with inexperienced little Y/N. She felt like a child.

Opening the bathroom door, she slides by him, keeping her head down.

"Hey, Y/N," Brad frowns, only in his sweatpants.

They'd once again gotten close, gotten to the grinding bit and removed Brad's shirt and Y/N's pants, but then the stupid nagging in the back of her mind picked on.

"Is he not enjoying it?" "Why's he not moaning?" "Was that a groan of annoyance or pleasure?"

Brad softly grips her wrist, turning her to face him. Her eyes dart to the tent in his sweatpants, gulping some as she closes her eyes, taking a shaky breath.

"What's wrong?" Brad's voice is so gentle, walking close to her and cupping her face lightly. "Talk to me, baby."

Y/N's cheeks flush, and she takes a deep breath. "Brad, I know you're probably getting bored of me, b-but-"

Brad scoffs, "Bored of you? Love, why d'you think I'd be bored of you?"

Y/N pouts, sniffling as her eyes meet his shyly, voice so quiet she thought he might've not heard what she says next. "I'm a virgin," She mumbles, eyes darting to her feet.

Brad is silent, then furrowing his brows. Y/N is a virgin? That's... unexpected. He doesn't mind, really, he's not gonna force her into anything. But whenever they'd grind or get close to sex, Brad was already nearing his orgasm, feeling so good just from her body rubbing against his, her little noises and the way she'd blush after she'd accidentally let a little moan slip from her lips.

Finally, he slowly speaks, "Y/N, why does it matter that you're a virgin? I'd never get bored of you or push y'in anyway, love. Y'my girl, the love of m'life, I'll wait however long you need."

"It's not that!" She exclaims softly, pulling away from him and walking toward the bed, cheeks flushed as she plops on the fluffy white duvet, a little frowny pout on her plump, pink lips that Brad really thinks is the most adorable thing he's ever seen.