*those things from Vicotria's secret*

warnings; smut

You and Brad had walked around the mall for hours, dragging him into every store despite his moans. The only store he really wanted to go into was Victoria's Secret, eagerly pulling out set after set from the racks, showering you in compliments as you tried them on for him. He had been hard ever since his jeans straining as you dragged him into Zara. It was your time to pick out clothes for him, opting to use one of the bigger changing room so you could join him.

He had put on a pair of skinny jeans along with a white t-shirt and a leather jacket. He looked ridiculously hot, even with the pout that was present on his lips.

"These are way too tight, Y/N", he whined, hands pulling at the fabric of his jeans.

"I think you look good", you said from your chair in the corner, biting down onto your bottom lip as you took him in.

Your eyes raked over his body, thighs involuntarily clenching at the sight. His jeans left little to the imagination, the outline of his semi clearly visible. Your mouth watering at the sight.

"Did you just look me up and down and then bite your lip? 'Cause if you did we're having sex. Right now", he said, pupils, dilating.

"What? Brad, there are people right outside the fucking door", you giggled, not taking him seriously.

Well, at least not until he walked over to you, grabbing your hand and placing it over his bulge. His cock twitched under your touch, warm against the material of his jeans. Wetness pooled in your panties as he threw his head back, a little whine leaving his throat.

"Please, Y/N. I'm so hard, I need you so bad"

He bucked his hips into your hand, a pleading look in his eyes. You looked over at the door, it had a lock. There were no gaps at the top or bottom either, completely shutting the room off. No one would need to know, you could be quiet. At least try to be.

Your legs trembled as you rose to your feet. Brad let out a relieved breath, smashing his lips onto yours. The kiss was desperate, his tongue immediately pressing into your mouth. His hands slid down to your ass, grasping it harshly as he pulled you flush against his body. You were both moaning into each other's mouths, the air filling with your heavy breathing.

"Gonna have to be quiet, babe. Can you do that for me?", he asked as he pulled away.

You bit down on your lip, nodding as you pulled your skirt up your body. Brad's eyes wandered down your body, taking you in before turning you around and bending you over the chair you were previously sat at. He smacked your ass before pulling your panties to the side, exposing your wet heat.

"Do you need me to warm you up or are you good to go, baby? So wet for me", he cooed, running a finger through your folds. You shuddered under his touch, hands grabbing onto the back of the chair for support.

"No, please I need your cock, Bradley", you whined, wiggling your ass in front of him.

Brad groaned, smacking you ass again before fumbling with his jeans. He mumbled something about them being way too tight as he struggled to pull them down his legs, throwing them in a corner when he finally got them off. You giggled, watching him pull off his jacket and t-shirt as well.

"Gonna have to shut you up if you can't keep quiet", he growled as he saw you laughing at him. Your eyes went wide, clit twitching at his words.

"P-Please", you moaned, causing a smirk to form on Brad's lips.

He slid his boxers down his legs, his cock springing up against his stomach. The tip was flushed a deep red colour, wet with his arousal. You licked your lips, back arching as you felt the head pressed against your entrance.

He reached up to clamp a hand over your face as he slid in, groaning when his balls hit your heat. You bit down onto his fingers, quieting the moan that threatened to erupt from your throat.

"Quiet, baby", he commanded as he snapped his hips.

The tip of his cock brushed against your g-spot with each thrust, the knot in your stomach already tightening at the feeling. Reaching up, he wrapped his free hand around your throat, forcing your face to look at him in the mirror before him.

You could see his cock slide in and out, his balls slapping against your clit as he bottomed you out. It was enough to push you towards the point of no return, eyes tearing up as you felt yourself growing closer and closer.

Brad was groaning behind you as your walls clenched around his cock, hips stuttering as he struggled to keep himself from cumming already. The thought of you wearing those pieces of lingerie that you had just bought making his cock twitch inside you.

You could tell he was getting close as he bit down onto your shoulder, the grasp on your throat tightening.

"Gonna fucking cum, baby", he whined. "Please, need you to cum with me"

He moaned into your skin as he came, hips shuttering as his cock shot rope after rope of hot cum into you. The warm feeling spreading over your walls was enough to push you over the edge as well. You were whining around his fingers, biting down on them as your orgasm rippled through your body.

Brad's cum pooled at your entrance as he slowly slid out, his hands coming down onto your ass to pull your cheeks apart.

He admired his handiwork, giving your ass a final smack before placing your panties back. It felt hot and sticky against your heat, making you gasp.

"I can't believe we just did that", he giggled as he went to put on his own clothes.

You shook your head, fixing your own as well as your hair in the mirror. There were marks on your throat, leading you to pout at your boyfriend.

Brad smirked, trailing his fingers along with them.

"Hmm, you look so pretty all marked up, baby", he cooed, proud of himself. "Let's go home so you can show me those things from Vicotria's secret again"