*so fucking close*

type; smut

warnings; hand job, blow job

They'd been friends for a long time. Oblivious friends.

They'd shared rooms over and over again while they were having sleepovers but somehow they'd never had to share a bed until now. There'd always been at least two beds and no need to confront the awkwardness of a situation like this one.

So they didn't, they just pretended like it was normal. Like it was no big deal. Like they both weren't absolutley terrified.

They fall asleep very deliberately on opposite sides of the bed that night, keeping their distance just in case. But it doesn't last.

When they wake up they've managed to find each other during the night. Now Brad's arms are wrapped so tightly around her that she can barely move, and she can't help but notice the way he's pressed right up against her ass, and the distinct bulge she can feel there.

She doesn't want to read into it too much. This was a thing that happened to guys, regardless of who they slept beside. But what if it wasn't?

"Brad?" She whispers, and he doesn't respond, so she wiggles a little, trying to get out of his grip just enough so she can turn. And that wakes him with a groan.

It takes him a few seconds to register what's happening, the position he's in, who he's in it with, and how hard he his.

"Shit! I'm sorry" he blurts out, sitting up immidately in the bed, and she can finally turn to look at him.

His chest and neck are turning the lightest shade of pink, but his hair's all messy and his eyes are sleepy and he's just so fucking pretty that she doesn't even want to hold back.

"I don't mind" she looks at him, pulling her bottom lip between her teeth as she does. The subtext hanging dense in the air between them, the anticipation building.

Until he looks her straight in the eyes and lunges at her, pulling her in by the back of the neck for a soft kiss.

Finally.

Her lips are sweet, and plush against his. Even though they both have morning breath it doesn't even matter.

He almost a forgets how he ended up in this situation until he can feel her hand gripping his hard cock over the bedsheets. And he's moaning into her mouth involuntary.

"Fuck" he breathes out as her mouth leaves his, and she's smiling at him.

"Can I— I wanna make you feel good Brad" she tells him, and he's in disbelief.

"Fuck, please" he moans out and her hand squeezes around him again, his eyes screwing shut.

She lets go again so that she can pull the sheets back revealing his pajama pants.

"We gotta get rid of these" she grazes her hands over the fabric and he's never moved so fast in his life.

Pulling down his pants and then his boxers so that she can finally see it. His cock hard and a flushed pink, leaking at the tip from the anticipation. And she can't wait to touch it. Of course it would be as pretty as him.

She wraps her hand around it again, this time with nothing in the way, so he can feel her soft fingers against him. And it feels so good, so much better than it ever had before, with himself, with anyone else.

His head falls back against the headboard and his lips part softly. The filthy little moans that pour out of him are the most spectacular noises she's ever heard.

"Fuck baby, your hands feel so good" he's whining beneath her, squirming in her grip just a little as she continues to pump up and down his length.

She leans in closer to him so that she can place her lips on his neck, starting slow. Kissing along the column of his throat, soft and sweet, until she opens her mouth, bearing her teeth just enough so that she can nibble and bite at the delicate skin. Leaving tiny little bruises all along his neck.

She loved the little vibrations that his moans made against her lips. He was so vocal that his sounds alone had her wet already.

"I'm so fucking close, love your hands on me, your lips on me, ah, fuck" he's almost whimpering at the sensation, her mouth and her hands just completely unrelenting as he reached his climax.

Spilling all over her hand, some of it shooting up to cover his chest and the bedsheets as she worked him through it gently. Her lips trailing their way up along his neck until they reached his own. Placing a heated kiss there.

When she pulls back she's looking at him so adoringly, "I've wanted to do that for so fucking long Brad, you have no idea"