*silent moans*

warning; a bit smut

The sound of Brad crunching on his popcorn to the right of you almost overpowers the film itself, causing you to fidget every now and again. He'd allowed you to choose the film, which is very unlike him, but you didn't stop to think twice about it. In slight frustration you remove the box of popcorn out of his reach, a little smile forms on your face as a frown appears on his.

You turn back, eyes fixed on the big screen, but you're slightly put off by the feeling of Brads gaze fixed on you. You ignore him, as usual.

"Are you actually enjoying this?" He leans over and whispers in your ear.

"Brad shut it!"  You quietly respond back, trying not to raise your voice. 

He stays there for a moment. His breath still grazing past your cheek. Raising his hand, he moves your hair away from your neck and forcefully attaches his lips onto your sweet spot.  He catches you by surprise, a soft whimper quickly leaves your lips.

"Brad-" you whisper, attempting to stop him.

"Mmmh?"  He murmurs into the crook of your neck, sending a vibration, followed by chills through your body.

Pulling away ever so slowly, you whip your head round so you're now facing him. He smirks slightly before leaning back in towards your ear, whispering again,

"You know what that skirt does to me baby girl." His breath warm against your cool skin.  You try not to react to the words coming out his mouth and carry on watching the film.

His thumb and index finger grip each side of your jaw, seeing if you'd give in and face him. You disobey, not giving in. He analyses your face. Eyes wondering over every inch of you. From your eyes to your lips, from your jaw to your ears again.

"Playing it like that are we?" Removing his fingers from your jaw, he uses both his hands to move your hair once more. His right hand holding back the loose pieces above your ear and his left hand pushing it over onto your other shoulder. 

"If there was no one else in this room, I'd take you right here."  He pauses to see if he can gain a reaction from you. Your cheeks are heating up slowly, but you try to hide it.

"I wanna rip your clothes off- touch every inch of your body-". You can feel his eyes piercing through you.

"-make you beg for me to touch you-" Right on cue, his hand rests on your knee, his thumb running rough circles on your thigh. 

"-to fuck You." Another pathetic whimper leaves your lips but you quickly bite your lip, trying not to show how hes making you feel, But your actions fail you as your Legs widen slightly, giving him the invitation needed. 

"You're my dirty little girl." That was all you needed.

You turn your head and attach your soft lips onto his. You gotta keep it slow so you don't attract any attention to yourselves. His hand reaches up to your cheek, his fingers tangling up into your hair whilst his thumb is firmly placed on your cheekbone.  As the kiss deepens by the second, his hand starts disappearing up your skirt and his finger strokes the inside of your thigh. 

The movie goes quiet. 

You turn back around, Brad remaining in the same position for another moment. Instead of turning back to the screen, he moves closer as previously, his breath resting against your skin. 

"When we get home-" you bite your lip just at the thought. "-you'll be getting a lot more than this doll."

Your teeth dig down harder, you could taste some blood but you don't care, you're too turned on. Frightened but turned on by him and his words. The fact that anyone could see you just builds the excitement. His hand moves up further, resting at the hem Of your panties. Clenching your jaw, you grip his forearm as your nerves increase as well as your need for his soft touch. You continue to face the screen, not knowing how far he'll go. 

A few moments pass and he hasn't moved, you wonder why before realising you still have your grip on his arm. Slowly, you release your fingers which are firmly wrapped around him, and pull your arm away, freeing him. Repeating himself as before, he rubs your inner thigh, up and down, but he stops every time he gets closer to your core. It's torture. 

A soft moan leaves your lips, but it's soon followed by a cough to cover up any sounds you fail to keep from escaping. 

"You want this?" He continues to rub your thigh, a bit quicker this time.

"Or this-" placing his fingers over your clothed pussy, he applies pressure to your clit.  As he places another kiss on your jawline, you can feel him smirking to himself. He's proud of what he's doing to you. Not even a second later you feel his finger hook inside them. His finger attaches itself to your button, slowly circling around it. Your breathing quickens. 

It's not long until he removes his finger. You want to tell him to carry on but you can't find the words without sounding even more desperate. His finger traces down your wet slit to your entrance, his tip disappearing inside. Your hips rise off the chair ever so slightly at the sensational feeling.

"Oh baby, you're already wet for me." 

"Stop-" you whisper as you turn to face him.

"We can't-" Your eyes start to roll back calmly as he beings to thrust his finger inside you slowly, scraping your walls as he does so. 

"Can't, or you don't want to?" He smirks at you before attaching his soft lips to your now reddened ones.

The idea of someone turning around and catching you replays over and over in your head, causing your heart to beat faster and faster. As the pleasure builds, you find yourself gripping his thigh whilst his lips continue to caress yours.

"Brad-" You whine as quietly as possible.

"We can't be doing this here!" You focus on getting your words out without letting the pleasure take over. 

"And why not?" he adds another finger. Predicting your actions, he brings his free hand up to your mouth, gently placing it over.

"It's pratically empty here and we're at the back, we're fine doll."

You're sitting in public, allowing Brad to finger you. The nerves build faster as it's not something you've ever done before, but there's always a first for everything. You raise your hips off the chair in order to gain more contact. 

"Someone's desperate. I thought this was too risky?" His voice cocky as he raises his eyebrows.

"Don't- fuck-" You can feel your high approching very quickly.

"If you think this is good," he whispers in your ear.

"Just imagine what it'd be like if we were at home."

You can feel your walls clenching around his fingers, butterflies running loose in your stomach. Reaching your arm across your body, you cling onto his naked arm, nails digging into his skin. You can feel your high right around the corner. You're left throbbing as he suddenly stops pumping into you, just as you were about to release yourself. 

"Movies over." his words are soft yet overconfident as the warmth of his breath strokes past your ear. 

"Round two at home?" He winks at you.