*never been pleasured?*

request; you're a virgin

warning; a bit smut

You and Brad had been together for only a few months. Everything was going really well. You still didn't quite understand how you managed to make him yours. You were pretty much the exact opposite of any girl he had ever been with in the past.

You were sure he was confused to why you wouldn't have sex with him. He was probably getting impatient. You did want to have sex, but you were just so scared. Scared that Brad would find you hideous. Scared that your inexperience would ruin everything. Scared that he would judge you when he found out you were a virgin. Just scared.

One night, you and Brad were planning to head out clubbing with the boys. You had just gotten out of the shower when you got a text from him that he was at your door waiting to get buzzed in. You went to let him in, then went back in your room to find something to wear.

"Babe?" He called when he walked in.

"In here!" you called back.

Brad came in and smiled, eyeing you up and down. You were just in your towel so you held it a little closer to yourself and looked back at your closet.

"Hey, I've got something for you," He said.

You turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow and he just handed you a bag. You took it from his hand, still holding your towel with the other. In the bag was a dress.

"I thought you could wear it tonight," he said, taking a few steps closer to you.

He put his hands on your waist as he stood behind you and placed a few kisses to your neck. Your breath caught in your throat as you nodded.

"O-Okay," you stuttered. "Can you go so I can change?"

He laughed lightly but nodded, leaving you alone to change into what he had bought you. The dress was a mini bodycon dress with scalloped lace on the bodice and a deep v neck. You looked sexy and you wondered what Brad was thinking when he had purchased the outfit for you.

While you were out with the boys, they made cheeky comments about your outfit, mostly things along with lines of, Brad's getting some tonight!

The night came to an end and you and Brad caught an Uber home. The whole night there had been tension between you and Brad that you were nervous to acknowledge. It made your tummy flutter and your heart race. He's hand was on your thigh during the entire ride home, his skin burning against yours.

You and Brad just decided to head back to his place.

You often spent the night with him, even if you never slept with him. Once your crossed into his house and took off your heels, he grabbed you by your waist and pressed you against the wall, placing his lips against yours.

You kissed him back and wrapped your arms around his neck, ignoring your racing heart. Suddenly, when Brad's hands started inching their way under your dress, you pulled away. He sighed and rested his forehead on your shoulder.

"What's going on?" he asked. His breath against your skin made you shiver.

"It's just," you took a deep breath, "I'm a virgin."

He looked up at you, his eyes darker than usual.

"What?" he said quietly.

"I'm a virgin," you repeated, unsure if he hadn't heard you or if he was just making sure he heard right.

"You've never been touched before?" he continued, his hands finding their way to your waist again.

His lips found your skin again, kissing on your neck softly.