*too sensitive for me to touch*

warnings; smut, fluff, period-sex.

[blood mention, unprotected sex, fingering]

i am very tired when im writing this so please show some respect:)

"Are you sure there's nothing I can get you?", Brad asked with a pout.

You were on the second day of your period, cramps actually slowly killing you. It was the first time Brad had experienced you on your time of the month. You hadn't been together for that long, only 5 months, and were still very much in that everything-ends-in-sex-phase of your relationship. Therefore, making it an easy decision to just skip them. However, you figured you could handle one period. What you didn't expect, was how intense the cramps would be. Brad had immediately come over to your apartment when you told him, showing up with ice cream and chocolate. Being the amazing boyfriend that he was.

"No, just hold me", you said, snuggling further into his embrace.

His arm that was around you were drawing circles on your back, desperately trying to soothe you. He hated seeing you like this, hated feeling this helpless. There was nothing in the world he wouldn't do for you.

"It's so unfair that women have to go through this", he said.

Brad was leaning down to kiss your head when you suddenly fisted his shirt, feeling another wave of pain hit you. A whimper leaving your mouth as you clenched your eyes shut.

"Sometimes I wish I was a werewolf, you know like in teenwolf, and then I could take all your pain away"

"What are you talking about, Brad?", you giggled, slowly opening your eyes to stare at his dopey face. Happy to be distracted for a few seconds.

"Just saying, I would definitely become a werewolf for you babe. And, bonus, I would be really fast and strong"

"You're such an idiot"

Putting your hand on his face, you leant up to press a kiss to his smiling lips. Completely melting into his touch, pulling away with a smile on your face.

"And besides, who decided that your boobs will look fucking amazing right now but be too sensitive for me to touch", he pouted. You rolled your eyes, letting out a small laugh.

"I love your boobs"

"I'm sure that's awful for you, my love", you said patting his chest. "At least you're not the one who has to walk around wanting to fuck whenever and wherever"

"You see, that's where you're wrong. I would take you any surface of the house, anywhere, anytime. I will never find you attractive, babe. Pretty sure I would fuck you even if you had the personality of actual garbage"

"Even if I never put on makeup?"

"Definitely", he answered as he kept caressing your cheek. A huge smile plastered on his face.

"Or if I only showered once a week?"

"Yup"

He giggled before pressing his lips against yours. He pressed his tongue into your mouth, slowly moving. His hand holding your face close. Humming contently, you kissed him back.

"I could give you an orgasm, you know", he blurted out once you pulled away. Completely taken aback by his abruptness, you raised your eyebrows. "I heard it helps with the pain"

"Well yeah, they do, but trust me you don't want to do that"

"I would, babe. I'm serious, if you want to then I'm more than willing", he said.