*riding*

warning; extremely smutty.
not mine.

The music blasted through the speakers of the club, the intoxication of alcohol taking over my body as I clumsily danced between a cluster of sweaty bodies.

I glanced at my friends surrounding me, smiling and giggling together as we waved our in the air, the alcohol making us a foolish mess, not that we cared though, clubs are a place for all to get super intoxicated and create a complete fool of themselves, but no one gives a crap due to the fact that they're probably a mess too.

I continued to dance, to soon lock eyes with Brad across the room with a scotch in his hand, him being surrounded by his friends in a somewhat deep conversation, he still continued to lock eyes with me, sending a smirk my way, making a cheeky grin place itself on my lips as a light blush covered my cheeks.

He placed his drink on the bar behind him before dismissing himself from his friends and strutting his way over to me. Once he had reached me a playful smile rested on his face, his hands slightly gripping my waist.

"Hey babe, I've been watching you from across the room." He leant in my ear to speak, sounding like whispers compared to the loud music sounding throughout the rest room.

"Come on! Dance with me!"

I waved my hands in the air and started to sway my hips side to side to side, but Brad continued to stay unresponsive by keeping his hands on my waist and smiled at my current state.

I noticed his still posture which made me slightly angered, wanting him to dance with me, I decided to tease him. I lowered my arms to place them lightly around his neck, pulling him in closer to create a small gap between us. Brad raised an eyebrow at my moves, a suspicious smirk resting on his face. I grinned in response and started to grind my hips against his, his jaw dropping at my forwardness.

I continued to grind against him, leaning in to his neck I released a moan, making sure that he heard it. His hands trailed from my hips and down to my bum, squeezing ones of my cheeks causing me to squeal.

"You're so fucking naughty baby girl." He muttered in my ear, causing my panties to drown in wetness almost immediately from his deep tone.

"What do you say we go home now and do some private dancing of our own?" His suggestive tone excited me, causing me to giggle before waving a goodbye to my friends across the dance floor and dragging him outside to find a cab to drive us home which we quickly hailed and jumped in, wanting to be at home as quickly as possible we had no time for messing around.

The ride lasted around 5 minutes, which me and Brad sat the furthest we could be from each other in the back seats, wanting to avoid touching each other as we'd possibly go crazy if we were to touch, causing the cab driver to be extremely awkward if we were all touchy.

I noticed halfway through the drive that he's hard-on was at peak and was about to burst through his jeans. Brad must've noticed my stare as a light blush rose to his face as he covered his crotch with the palm of his hand.

We arrived home, nearly running up to our apartment door as he quickly payed to cab driver and unlocked the door, is both stumbling in due to our intoxicated state.

As soon as the door closed he slammed me across the wall, pulling me in for a passionate kiss. Us both swapping turns taking over each other's lips every couple of seconds, moans escaping both of our lips as we both fell into an oblivion of passion.

"Jump." I somehow made out from Brads moans in the kiss.

I jumped allowing him to catch my legs as I wrapped them around he's waist .