*i am your man*

type; smut

warnings; age gape, jealousy, innocence kink, penetrative sex

(brad is like 10 years older than you, so pretend you are like 20 or something)

He wouldn't admit it so simply. But he was jealous, or maybe just self conscious. Your were younger than him, and you were just so pretty.

He knew he was lucky to be with you, and you told him often that you felt like it was the other way around. But he still found it hard to believe you sometimes. Like the times when he'd see you talking to someone younger, closer to your own age. Like maybe you wanted to be with them, not him.

Sometimes he felt like he was corrupting you, you. You were so cute, so innocent. You'd been with no one before him. And honestly he held out hope that you'd only ever be with him.

He wasn't proud of it but he took out his worries on you when he got home that evening. The second you get in the door he grabs you roughly and pushes his mouth against yours hungrily, claiming you as his own.

But you could tell there was something off about it, pulling back to look up at him. He just loved the way you looked at him, batting your eyelashes.

"What's going on Brad?" You ask, and he gives in right away. He can't lie to your little face.

"Do you wanna be with someone younger? I just feel like— I don't know" his shoulders slump as he speaks.

So you reach up on your tippy toes to plant a kiss in his lips to comfort him. And his lips curve up in a soft smile.

"I don't wanna be with anyone else, I only wanna be with you" you smirk up at him. And his hands are on you again in no time.

He leads you to the bedroom, throwing you down on the bed on your front. Leaning down he pushes up your little dress so that it's pooled around your middle, and hooks his hands into your panties, pulling them down your legs in one swift motion.

"Fuck baby, you're soaking wet" he moans, "such a good girl for me"

He places kisses all long the backs of your thighs, nibbling and biting once he gets closer to your ass, leaving tiny marks and brusies in your skin.

Without warning he grabs your hips, yanking them up off the bed so your ass is up in the air, back arched, presenting yourself to him.

He's in you a second later, pushing his cock as deep inside you as he could in one go, relishing in the little whines and moans you couldn't stifle. Your hands grabbing at the sheets as he fucked you harshly into the mattress.

Building to a relentless pace, pounding into you until you were a writhing moaning mess beneath him. The wrecked sobs that you let out were music to his ears.

"Who's making you feel this good baby?"

"Ugh, fuck! You are Brad!" you cry out, feeling the tears that escape you as the sensation becomes overwhelming.

"That's right baby, I'm your man" he fucks into you, his hands digging into your hips so hard it almost hurt, but in the best possible way, "Boys can't fuck you like I can"