*dont stop*

warning; smut
not mine.

Brad's POV:

"Take your time, baby", I grunted, looking at my y/n, as she slowly undressed.

She looked adorable the way she took off...everything. But at the same time, she was a sexy little thing. My heart beat faster as she came closer to the bed, which I was sitting at the edge of. Her soft eyes were beautiful—mesmerizing. Her lips were like a drug that I was obsessed with. I could never get enough.

She crept down onto my lap, running her delicate fingertips under my chin and aligning my jaw. She smiled, showing her dimples and whispered into my ear :

"baby..."

I melted a little at her softened tone, my muscles feeling weak.

"are you okay?", she stood up from my lap.

A sudden burn hit me like a truck against my cheek, causing me to bring my hand up to it—I was snapped out of my thoughts, surprised and a little confused.

Your POV:

"Are you okay?", I repeated, poking at Brad, who was staring into space.

"Did you just slap me ??", he looked at me, confused.

"Yes–", I said simply. "–you were daydreaming, little bean", I added, him still rubbing his cheek.

"I was not~!", he replied with furrowed eyebrows, and I just shrugged.

"Well, I'm going out to the shops. Do you want me to get anything~?", I patted his leg, getting up from the couch.

He looked up towards the ceiling and placed his hand on his cheek.

"I want you to get meeee—", he trailed off, thinking.

"..Oh!", his eyes beamed and a smirk appeared on his pretty face.

He stood up and walked over to me, placing his veiny hands on my hips, gripping them, and bringing me closer to his body as he towered over me.

"I want you...to get the sexiest thing you can think of", he whispered lowly into my ear, gently brushing his lips against them.

It ran chills down my spine, I swear. He then kissed my temple, and raised my chin, kissing my lips passionately.

"What's gotten into you?", I mumbled, running my fingers in his smooth hair.

"Ahh~", he said softly as he parted, his nose just centimeters away from mine.

"My imagination", he said smirking, and biting his lip slightly.

"Aish!", I slapped his shoulder to get away from him.

"I'll be back in a few", I walked off, grabbing my phone, keys, and wallet.

"Okay!", he yelled after me, looking at my ass temporarily, as I walked off.

"You have no idea what you do to me, y/n...", he mumbled to himself, inaudible for me.

×
[ Coming home ]

I walked into the dark apartment, trying to find my way through without falling.

I reached for the light switch and turned it on, walking into the kitchen. Once the food I purchased was put away, I walked into the bathroom, to put on my new sexy garments. It took me a while, but I had finally found one that I felt suited me perfectly.