*the other room with two beds*

type; lowkey soft cute smut

warnings: cute smut i guess

"Brad, stop oh my god," you giggle as he tickles you, you're practically in tears trying to roll out from underneath him, he's got you pinned down on the floor, his knees on either side of your waist.

"What? You don't like this?" He says, his fingers running up and down your sides tickling you.

"No I just, need to- need to get packed! We leave for Scotland tonight and I legit haven't packed."

He sighs in defeat, getting off from you and helping you up.

"Why are we driving eight hours at 4pm again?"

"Because I'm crazy and want to spend more time there dumbass."

"Hey, you're the one doing the driving so whatever," Brad says, following you into your room and flopping down on your bed.

"Yeah that's me," you laugh pulling out your suitcase.

"You know, there's this really cool club in Edinburgh we should check out if you're up for it, when we get there."

"Yeah, lemme get something sexy to wear," you say, opening up your closet.

"You know what you should wear?"

"That plain black T-shirt that is like five years old and just that?" You joke, grabbing your favorite tight black dress.

You hear Brad suck in a breath, and you don't turn. Logically you knew he was joking, over exaggerating his breathing to get you riled up. He knew how to push your buttons. You've been friends since you were kids.

"This is pretty similar," you say turning to him and holding the dress up against you.

"It's perfect darlin'," he says, eyeing you up and down, making you blush.

You were almost positive he knew how you felt about him, that you have a stupid crush on him. That's why he teased you all the time, because he thought it was as dumb as you thought it was. Falling for your best friend? Lame move.

You packed the rest of your clothes, leaving for dress out, while Brad sat on your bed and watched you move around the room.

"Why don't we leave now?"

"Now?"

"Yeah, you're packed, I'm packed, we can get there a little early, have more time at the club."

"Sure," you say, wondering if he only wanted more time at the club to find a pretty girl to hook up with, "I'm just gonna change into the dress so I'll be ready when we get there."

"Perfect," Brad says, grabbing your suitcase, "I'll bring our bags to your car."

He left you be and you quickly stripped your T-shirt and sweatpants, tossing off your underwear and opting for black lace panties that matched your dress. You chose not to wear a bra, the dress making your tits look great anyways. You pulled the dress on, your hand reaching behind you and struggling to pull up the zipper. You groaned in frustration and didn't realize Brad was back until he coughed. You blushed and turned towards him, leaning against the doorway watching you.

"How long have you been standing there?"

"Just long enough to see your T-Rex arms struggle to zip up that dress, come here."

"I do not have t-Rex arms," you huff, stretching them even more to tug at the zipper.

"You're gonna pull a muscle and then we can't even drive there," Brad says making his way over to you.