*Tonight is about the both of us right?*

type: smut

warnings: none

Brad's seen a lot of different views in his life and most of them were extraordinary, but if he had to pick a favorite he'd have to say his current view from between your legs was high up there on the list.

He loves looking up at you like this. Loves seeing the rapid rise and fall of your chest as he plants soft kisses on your inner thighs or how you suck in your bottom lip when he gets closer to your heat.

Brad's a patient man though, taking his time as he kisses up your thigh, sucking on the sensitive skin and leaving a trail of little red marks for you to discover later. His hands trail up your legs, squeezing and caressing as they find purchase on your hips, thumbs massaging into your pelvic bone. He knows your body like an author knows their book and in this case, he's a poet with the way his lips are making you bloom like a flower.

You prop yourself up on your elbows, eyes on the mop of brown curls as he kisses your cunt. Lips so gentle and soft, you almost couldn't believe it was real. He presses a little harder with his lips as his tongue briefly swipes across your slit.

He's licking all around, placing open mouthed kisses on you as his hands massage the soft flesh of your thighs. He's everywhere except where you really wanted him to be.

"Fuck—Brad, please," he's a tease but you can't help but beg for more, squirming against his hands that were keeping your hips in place.

You can feel him hum against your pussy, face buried in between your legs as he runs a long line with his tongue flat against your core, flicking your clit gently as he replies to you with his actions rather than words.

Gasping you grab at the sheets, bunching them up in your hands as his tongue works circles on your clit. He's treating you right, knows you're a virgin so he always works hard to bring you to your climax this way, but you can't help but imagine how great Brad would feel inside of you, filling you perfectly as he rocks his hips against yours.

He trails his hands down your stomach, wetting his fingers in his mouth before running a finger at your entrance, slowly pumping as he sucks on your pink swollen clit.

"Brad, shit baby—" you arch your back, words cut off with a loud moan when he adds his ring finger in. He's pumping his fingers faster, curling them and pressing against your G-spot as your eyes are clenched shut and full of stars. You grind and buck against his face, tendrils of his name escaping your lips as his tongue laves at your swollen clit, sucking it in between his rosy lips.

Brad could feel his erection straining against his briefs, growing more and more with every moan and mewl you made. His control was slowly unraveling and he thinks it's completely your fault; your innocent muffled moans, soft fingers in his hair, curled toes on his back. He was already begging for release and you haven't even laid a finger on him but your pleasure was worth the pain.

You can feel the buildup of your orgasm as he licks and laps at your pussy, but you don't want it just yet. You want to share that moment with Brad so you sit up, hands finding their way to his cheeks as his fingers slow down, head tilted towards you as his eyes stare curiously.

"I don't want to cum yet," you smile, pulling him up towards you until his hips are lined up against yours as your hand trails down his chest. "I wanna do it."

"Do—do it?" he grunts as your legs wrap around his hips, fingers toying at the waistband of his briefs. "Like do it do it?"

You nod your head as he chews on his bottom lip and you can't stop smiling at how cute he looks with his cheeks flushed and eyes full of love.